Rumour doing the rounds....

MisterC

44 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Evening all and happy Friday :beer1: It just so happens I have heard from a good source that Mr Warburton is going to surprise us all very soon with a striker who hasn't been talked about. Kinda reminds me of the times when the first you would hear of a signing was when it happened. Anyway I digress. Punchline is folks, word I hear is we are getting a striker and its one that will make us all sit up and dust off our monocles in disbelief.....

MisterC :pipe:

59707205.jpg

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Evening all and happy Friday :beer1: It just so happens I have heard from a good source that Mr Warburton is going to surprise us all very soon with a striker who hasn't been talked about. Kinda reminds me of the times when the first you would hear of a signing was when it happened. Anyway I digress. Punchline is folks, word I hear is we are getting a striker and its one that will make us all sit up and dust off our monocles in disbelief.....

Was the source the official Rangers website per chance?

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

Surely as a mod you must reveal all and not hide behind all these "sources" every 15yo keyboard King has? ??

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I agree misterC 

They'll be pretty shocked to say the least. Even got my "Welcome to Rangers FC" post ready to go, name and all :pipe:

Legit or this a big windup?

1 hour ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Berbatov

With a work ethic second to.....

well, er, everyone else who plays football, I don't see him being quite Mr Warburton's cup of tea.