Would you like to see Weir given the job next?

KingKirk

personally I think this might be likely.. Would you be for or against it. Weir has said both have the same thoughts on how the game should be played so wouldn't be to much upheaval. Weir and Miller would be my shout for next management team.....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think managers should prove themselves with lower teams first at least before taking over us. Although Ally's time in control had unfortunate circumstances, we obviously know he's not cut out for managing a club like Rangers.

MW done excellent before coming here, and our next manager should have an impressive CV too.

4 minutes ago, John Greig's Sideburns said:

I've always liked Robbie Neilson as a manager, so I would hope that we'd go for him 

The playing style is very similar 

even the other season we played well against hearts a few games they did keep the ball on the deck brilliantly 

52 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

personally I think this might be likely.. Would you be for or against it. Weir has said both have the same thoughts on how the game should be played so wouldn't be to much upheaval. Weir and Miller would be my shout for next management team.....

No, why would you? Based on what?

He's worked under managers who have very different styles. Moyes, Sir Walter and now Warburton. 

He probably has some really good contacts now aswel. 

However it can't be forgotten; he was a complete failure at Sheffield United. 

Untill he's shown he can actually do the top job it would be a no from me. 

43 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

The playing style is very similar 

even the other season we played well against hearts a few games they did keep the ball on the deck brilliantly 

No it isn't. Hearts are a big physical team, some of their fans absolutely hate their style of play :lol:

Being the current No2 , an ex player or a fan shouldn't automatically mean your the next Rangers manager . 

I want the best available , and if he happens to be an ex No2 , player or a fan , fine . 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Not a fucking chance although with the way King and Murray dish out jobs to their pals and Rangers men I wouldn't be surprised if they did either 

John Brown in charge, what an excellent suggestion. Get Stan in there as his number 2, an Archie Knox type.

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Why do you think this is likely?