Have I missed something?

It's to do with him being assaulted at the cup final off the Hibs fans. It's not serious it's just dreadful taig and "neutral" supporters social media banter. It's not worth giving a second thought.

I heard a few folk mention that lee has a few mates that lets just say you wouldnt want to fuck with.

Anyone know if this is the case? If so i suggest these wee twitter troll fannys shut the fuck up before they get a wee chap at the door.

On 9 July 2016 at 11:38 AM, fuckthespl said:

What the fuck is this shite going around social media about 'Lee Wallace is a grass' ?

If it is as I suspect and other supporters being fannys then just delete this thread.

What really amazes me is that Lee Wallace is a 'grass' because he mentioned a spoonburner trying to attack him. 

However the tims and the spoonburners idolise lennon. A man who after an old firm started on two guys that dared to taunt him about the fact we won that day, only to be beaten senseless like the wee bitch that he is and then stand up in court pointin them out roarin and greetin like a 6 year old with a skint knee. 

But aye Lee Wallace is a grass... Fuckin brain donors man 

On Saturday, July 09, 2016 at 11:42 AM, fuckthespl said:

That is pretty low. Just delete this thread then admin.

No need to delete the thread. 

We can just use it to remind the child molesting, sister rapeing workshy sponging declans who will be looking in, that they are second class filth.