Dunny 01 Andy Goram and The Sun

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, FSM said:

So who is Lisa posting as then? I just want to know so I don't get inedvertently trapped into admitting i'm a prolific sex offender to her. I come on here for anonymity ffs :mad: 

Think she was banned right away but they will create another account right away. You would never in a million years think a national newspsper would put a fkn newspaper story based on postings on a forum... honestly cant believe it. 

24 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

LADS

IM TOTALLY SHOCKED HOW THESE NUTCASES CAN PUT THAT IN PAPERS.

I am on holiday the now, and just got a phone call. I was contacted by this Lisa from Sun on Rangersmedia PM and I immediately reported to BluePeter and Gogzy as it is unreal reporters disguised as Rangersmedia members.

I told them this matter was resolved and It was a non story.

to make a spread like that with just total no substance to it is unbelievable.

I postedonRangersmedia to tell other rangers fans not to book Andy Goram nor pay him up front, to have this put in paper is no real.

Dunny,

You should contact the Sun regarding this behaviour. What was her username?

1 minute ago, Dunny_01 said:

Think she was banned right away but they will create another account right away. You would never in a million years think a national newspsper would put a fkn newspaper story based on postings on a forum... honestly cant believe it. 

Aye, very good Deep Throat :D 

9 minutes ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

Dunny,

You should contact the Sun regarding this behaviour. What was her username?

it was LAWOMAN2  i think mate 

as i said it was reported immediately And I DID NOT SPEAK TO ANYONE BOUT IT!!! especially newspapers. Just want to make that clear.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Bet you've sent money to the President of Nigeria before haven't you.....

Hey, he seems a nice guy, looking after my money for me and going to give me at least double in a couple of months. What's not to like?:pipe:

Funny when you hear jurnos talk about their "sources " when really they are just taking stuff from those "ITK". They can't even put a face to their source now rat bastards.

dont think contacting the sun would help they will know exactly what they are up to and probably have folk on most of the big OF forums.

The Sun using a thread from Rangers Media to have a go at a Rangers Legend is sickening.

I understand that Goram has been out of order, lowlife behaviour. 

Goram is still one of our own a legend and to see this hit the national press just doesn't sit right.

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Just shows that these Journos trawl these forums for stories, especially ones that put ex players in a bad light.

Cheek to call themselves journalists. Easy work if you can get it, scanning social media for ready made stories then reprinting them.  

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Hopefully they cannae get intae that boardroom and financial or they'll be dining on it for years!:sherlock:

sign out and you can still view B&F, profiles and everything else. Sure I read Gogzy say its been like that since the last update

2 hours ago, Dunny_01 said:

LADS

I am on holiday the now, and just got a phone call. I was contacted by this Lisa from Sun on Rangersmedia PM and I immediately reported to BluePeter and Gogzy as it is unreal reporters disguised as Rangersmedia members.

I postedonRangersmedia to tell other rangers fans not to book Andy Goram nor pay him up front, to have this put in paper is no real.

I'd contact my lawyers on this Dunny,this gutter rat had been told it's resolved and a non story by yourself and submitted her substandard pishpiece anyway,shows you the standard of journalism at that shitrag,nicking weeks old story off a forum and still Fucking it up 

1 hour ago, FSM said:

Between Dunny selling stories to the newspapers and BNB grassing us all to the polis, it's starting to feel like East Germany circa 1974 in here. :(

Dunny has to make that 400 quid back somehow. Maybe have a little left over to buy poor Andy a new phone too.

3 hours ago, Dunny_01 said:

LADS

The reporter was banned the second we found out about her.   She clearly went ahead and wrote it anyway.   bitch that she is :lol:

1 hour ago, BEE said:

They don't need an account to read on here so that would suggest they're trawling the OT etc. as well.

Of course they are.  There is a reason that we have a big warning telling people to think before they post.  Anything you post on here can end up in the hands of the papers, or the police.  I am more than certain we have both of those on here with either sleeper accounts or very low post accounts.

For the record though,  this reporter definitely had an account on here, and ir was banned.