Dunny 01 Andy Goram and The Sun

1 hour ago, StornowayBlue said:

sign out and you can still view B&F, profiles and everything else. Sure I read Gogzy say its been like that since the last update

It reallly makes no difference tbh.   They are gonna get on and view regardless.  It's not really something that can be fixed.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

Of course they are.  There is a reason that we have a big warning telling people to think before they post.  Anything you post on here can end up in the hands of the papers, or the police.  I am more than certain we have both of those on here with either sleeper accounts or very low post accounts.

For the record though,  this reporter definitely had an account on here, and ir was banned.

That's sad as fuck hahahaha should've put her IP address on here mate as punishment.

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

For me .That's the way it should always be (tu)

Can't complain about the Goalie as he spent about 45 minutes before a Sportsman's Dinner with Murdo Mcleod signing autographs and photos with the kids my 4 grandsons included. As you will see from my signed goalkeeper top (one grandson was a Rangers Pro Youth Team trialist) I have him down as mentor as I didn't think he set enough of an example for them to call him hero. However he will always be a hero to me. You should take people as you find them.

7 hours ago, StornowayBlue said:

Glad there turned out to be a valid reason for the no-show. Obviously disappointing at the time for all those waiting for the event. Lesson to all, not be rely too much on your mobile device. Be happy to hear from Dunny once he's fully refunded for this (tu)

What valid reason? Do you still believe  in Santa? 

3 hours ago, gogzy said:

Of course they are.  There is a reason that we have a big warning telling people to think before they post.  Anything you post on here can end up in the hands of the papers, or the police.  I am more than certain we have both of those on here with either sleeper accounts or very low post accounts.

For the record though,  this reporter definitely had an account on here, and ir was banned.

Sounds to me like a breach of NUJ Code of Conduct item 5:

"A journalist obtains material by honest, straightforward and open means, with the exception of investigations that are both overwhelmingly in the public interest and which involve evidence that cannot be obtained by straightforward means."

No point complaining to the NUJ though. :pipe:

6 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

The Sun using a thread from Rangers Media to have a go at a Rangers Legend is sickening.

I understand that Goram has been out of order, lowlife behaviour. 

Goram is still one of our own a legend and to see this hit the national press just doesn't sit right.

Gorams not one of our own 

2 hours ago, govanblue said:

Sounds to me like a breach of NUJ Code of Conduct item 5:

"A journalist obtains material by honest, straightforward and open means, with the exception of investigations that are both overwhelmingly in the public interest and which involve evidence that cannot be obtained by straightforward means."

No point complaining to the NUJ though. :pipe:

A hand written reply from Phil Mcmispelledhisname

7 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Typical paper pish. A Lisa Boyle exclusive my arse.  

But for someone to post something on social media then to be shocked when the papers pick it up as an exclusive just shows how naive some people are when using the internet. 

It's not just posting anything to be fair, the press don't rush to print exclusives on scotlands Penn state FC or aid from GCC, both subjects discussed on here. It has to have a negative slant on the Gers in some way before the scottish media would pick it up.