Gordon Reid!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, julescotia said:

Well done Gordon (tu)
Loved his family & friends singing at the end "Oh Gordon Reid is magic" ........ which ended with "and he's gonna meet the queen"

:uk:

Let's hope Sturgeon doesn't try to 'invade' the celebrations.:541:

Oh, well done son.:thumbup:

I think some of you may be jumping on the offended wagon too quickly here.

Supe Hans' comment is obviously ill-judged, based on some of the responses.

But the reality here is that this was the wheelchair final, so the occasional wheelchair based puns are to be expected.  In fact, expect the Sun to use just that as a headline.

A very obvious pun, and unlikely to start a traditional RM PunFest, but not offensive in my opinion.

Or should I say, in traditional RM Punfest tradition - It didn't cross the line. :P

Oh and @super hans - for your own safety, you really need to join the RM Erskine Fud Fund!. (tu) 

It is always a good feeling watching a Fellow Bear succeed at Life..Be that in Sport or if I learn of a Rangers fan winning the lotto or a huge bookie win..The lad has put in an amazing amount of hard graft that complimented with his natural ability could very well make him one of the most prolific Grand Slam winners ever with many more years ahead of him...I raise my coffee cup to you young man..:thumbup: 

Well done Gordon.

I hope they put up the prize money for future events now wheelchair tennis is getting more recognition.

Seems a nice lad. I know his sister well and there is no way I am posting a photo of her here knowing you lot.

I lived in Helensburgh for years and my daughter is friends with Gordon's sister in case you think I'm inventing a relationship.

• 2 months later...