*****The official Motherwell Vs Rangers thread*****

1 minute ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

We're babysitting on Saturday so I probably won't get to watch this live. ARSE!!

Whos we? If the other person is your mrs then you need to man up and tell the bitch what the script is

36 minutes ago, Willis said:

whats the script with pubs/carryout shops near the ground? Any place decent to get a swally?

Theirs a bowling club near to the ground , not sure how that will work though as before 2012 it was mixed with both supporters

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Theirs a bowling club near to the ground , not sure how that will work though as before 2012 it was mixed with both supporters

The Bears will be taking over the place then I assume :)

39 minutes ago, Willis said:

Whos we? If the other person is your mrs then you need to man up and tell the bitch what the script is

I'm just back in the good books after leaving her on her own with the kids while I went to France last month, so this is a battle I'm willing to lose.

2 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Looking at the training pics there may be a decent chance of Barton and Kranjcar being involved in some capacity.

I'm sure that MW has said previously that it's too early for either to be chosen.

12 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Looking at the training pics there may be a decent chance of Barton and Kranjcar being involved in some capacity.

Am sure either might get the last 10/15 mins . I'd expect to see them more involved next week tho.

Going by the gaffers presser it sounds like Windass won't play till Tuesday. Hopefully that means Forrester is over his injury and is fit and ready to start tomorrow in midfield along with Holt and Halliday. 

Wes

Tav  Kiernan if fit/Hill   Wilson Wallace 

Halliday 

Holt                      Forrester 

MOH                                          Mckay

Waggy 

56 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Going by the gaffers presser it sounds like Windass won't play till Tuesday. Hopefully that means Forrester is over his injury and is fit and ready to start tomorrow in midfield along with Holt and Halliday. 

Wes

Tav  Kiernan if fit/Hill   Wilson Wallace 

Halliday 

Holt                      Forrester 

MOH                                          Mckay

Waggy 

Aye, looks like he's going for the tried and trusted tomorrow.

Would put my house on that being the team.