*****The official Motherwell Vs Rangers thread*****

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I think he is fed up with the dumbass questions. Our manager owns the media every time.

He smiles a lot when you see him in training or when he talks to rangers TV, he knows the scottish media are a bunch of Bampots imo and he never gives them an inch

Tv pundits are either boring as fuck or trying too hard to be controversial. I dont give a toss what any of them come away with. I kinda get the impression bt pundits are told to disagree with each other. One of the pleasures of being an old cunt is I get to disapprove of everything related to the modern game.

10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Still need s centre half, right back, along with the striker from Leicester, Windass looks good and Kranjcar can pass for fun, With Barton still to play I think we have a serious chance of winning the league.

We have Tavernier & Hodson. There's absolutely no chance we are signing another right back.

2 minutes ago, NABear said:

Defence needs to be sharper but I'm happy with the result

Sharper? Rerun of last season. With the exception of Wallace, they need benched. Tav's has something to offer in his goals, but the other two? They provide exactly the square root of fuck all as CD's.

4 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Two new centre halfs an absolute must before the league starts .why the fuck are we trying to extend Kiernan's contract?good possession in the game as usual but could easily have lost 4

That fucking has been Stokes destroyed the three of them in one game ffs. That says it all!

Just to let everybody know that mhutton the cheat was not sticking up for Rangers. This fuckin retard was talking about the rules of the game (not that he went by the rules himself when he called another team cheats while he went ballistic that an ex bheggar goalie didn't let them win by a bigger score) I can assure you he was not sticking up for Rangers. He called a deliberate handball the way he saw it. Fuck sutton and craigan the fenian who cannot hide his dislike of Rangers. This pair of cretins should be binned before they cause a fuckin rammy.
Well played The Rangers :uk: 

These football pundits like stewart and mutton are pathetic they try to play this bad guy simon cowell character for controversy, it all began with that fud burley and the rest of the bangers have followed suit, bt sport need to assess their choice of ex players to cover rangers games 

9 minutes ago, CaptainDandy said:

Flares add atmosphere, something that no doubt you don't do. Keep you and the rest of the handwringers in the club deck (tu) 

Surely you're at it? They cause no atmosphere. All they do is get the club in trouble and stop supporters from seeing the pitch. They should be banned just like the people who set them off.

I take it you are about 12 years old?