Warburton agrees new deal until 2019

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Smile said:

I would have waited to see how he did this season before giving him a new deal personally.

That could also backfire and he could have gained more suiters by then. 

Happy with this very very happy actually can't wait to see how the people who have claimed he is desperate to go try and spin this.

Great news. That should bag us at least 3 in a row. 57 and counting!!!! Maybe add  yet another domestic treble to our stats. Something the taigs failed to do in a one horse race. Enough time to make an inpact in Europe too imo. 

Some of our players who haven't yet committed to contract extensions may change their minds now that they know MW and DW will still be at the helm. If not we will still have a management team estute enough to replace them with similar/better quality players.

:crabflute::crabflute::crabflute:

3 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

Fuckin dancer! 

Great news and a big boost to the club in advance of our first game at the weekend. As others have said hopefully this is the first of a flurry of contract extension confirmations. 

Great news on a glorious day :crabflute:

I really think we should stop reading the pish wrote in papers and believe it. I never believed the story about MW contracts stalling but the Tav and Waghorn story I did:lol: No doubt they will sign a new one in the next week or so.

Papers really are the absolute gutter and all that's wrong with this country stems from their bigoted bile

7 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Clearlt he must be havinf issues at home with the reference to dicorce and gpong on holiday. Hopefully his missus comes up here and.can apeak to mrs kranjar and all can be good. Clearlt.it must be a bit of.an issue. I know weir family never came.up here to stay and that is dedication. But all in all it is a worry 

surely you are at the wind up?

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

22:30 on the 11th of July, could have waited another couple of hours, tarriers would have been beelin.

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  30m30 minutes ago

So Warbiola signs a new contract on the 12th of fucking July. Deliberate or what?

:lol::lol::lol:

We should announce the signing of Billy King today just to get it right up them.