Liars from the cradle to the grave

RFC55

The fenian pr machine eh?

Olly also revealed that he’s beenWRONGLY branded a Celtic fan.

The Parkhead club tried to claim him — but Olly is having none of it. He said: “I got lashed a couple of years ago. I turned up at Celtic to watch an Old Firm game.

“But the behind-the-scenes people at the club got me on the pitch.

“And they said to everyone I was a Celtic supporter — and then all the Rangers fans completely destroyed me.

“But after the game I told people I never said I was a Celtic fan. I’m a neutral up here. I’m actually a Manchester United fan.”

:matron:

No like them to distort the truth a wee bit 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

The Parkhead club tried to claim him — but Olly is having none of it. He said: “I got lashed a couple of years ago. I turned up at Celtic to watch an Old Firm game.

“And they said to everyone I was a Celtic supporter — and then all the Rangers fans completely destroyed me.

“But after the game I told people I never said I was a Celtic fan. I’m a neutral up here. I’m actually a Manchester United fan.”

Excuse my ignorance but who the fuck is Olly?

EDIT - Just saw its Olly Murs!

They clutch at every straw they can find! :power_of_anguish:

7 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Olly Murs is an utter spunkgoblin so they're welcome to him 

They can keep him but interesting he turns up and as his stock was high at the time they try and claim him. 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Just put this in the 'laugh at celtic thread'. They're the masters of propaganda mate. Personally I can see through the cunts and see them for the vile horrible organisation they actually are! 

Patrick Roberts press conference was the same and he was reading from the script put in front of him.

"I've joined the biggest club in the world, I've always been a celtic fan, my mum used to but me the celtic strip every year". Week later pictures are out of him with the Rangers top on when he was younger. ?

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Patrick Roberts press conference was the same and he was reading from the script put in front of him.

"I've joined the biggest club in the world, I've always been a celtic fan, my mum used to but me the celtic strip every year". Week later pictures are out of him with the Rangers top on when he was younger. ?

This has been a thing of theirs....blowing smoke up their own arses with notions of grandeur and an idea that they are a big club with mullions an pyyuure mullions of fans ....last season attendances tell the truth through the distorted lies

Rancid club..Rancid fans

Fuck  them 

7 hours ago, B1872 said:

Just put this in the 'laugh at celtic thread'. They're the masters of propaganda mate. Personally I can see through the cunts and see them for the vile horrible organisation they actually are! 

Whats with the compliments :pipe:

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

That thumb cunt was the same, Iv'e just joined the biggest best club blah blah ,  4 fucking times in his singing conference  

Yes fuckwit, unlike your new teammates, every one a cunt,  we only need to be told something once, in keeping with your new employers of course what you say is utter shite and doesn't turn into a truth out here in the real world

I've been out the country for a few years, so honestly have no fuckin' idea who this Olly Murs chap is.

Just looked him up on google and seems he got famous for coming second in something. Should fit right in with the beasts, shouldn't he? 

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 8:57 AM, Rfc52 said:

That wee cunt's sexual orientation would suggest he is DEFINITELY one of them.