Title HAS to be won this season!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That will all take care of itself .Pour yourself a beer mate and toast the Mighty Red Imps  .(tu)

Fucking hilarious just saying it

Just did - felt great!

I'm always a bit wary though - laughs at their expense have a tendency to be a bit short term....

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Just did - felt great!

I'm always a bit wary though - laughs at their expense have a tendency to be a bit short term....

Hg5 mate .That's always the way it is in football .This was a big humiliation though .May even read some papers today ,just for laughs ?

The result is a total embarrassment however a reality check for us  is needed here. 

If this is the team  that  starts their season then we are in with a real chance however it wont be, they will spend money. Ive been amazed they have stuck by brown, ambrose etc so far but  now  this most likely will change, they have 7 weeks to work in the transfer window dont get ahead of ourselves on the back of this. 

12 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

The result is a total embarrassment however a reality check for us  is needed here. 

If this is the team  that  starts their season then we are in with a real chance however it wont be, they will spend money. Ive been amazed they have stuck by brown, ambrose etc so far but  now  this most likely will change, they have 7 weeks to work in the transfer window dont get ahead of ourselves on the back of this. 

I doubt we'll see many new faces over that end until they get rid of some of the 'players' currently stealing a wage. 

But who's going to pay for any for that shit that was on the pitch for them last night?!

Haha fuckin up them!

really shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. A lot of hard work needs to be done for us to win the league but it is certainly doable I think our next 2 additions that Mr Warburton has spoken about are crucial. They need to be quality signings really high quality know one is a striker but would like to see the other being a quality central defender.

Being honest , I still have the sneaky suspicion we will win it this year however what I am extremely confident of on the back of last night and back in April is that they will get nowhere near ten in a row 

the he reality is they have fucked up majorly in taking advantage of our situation , the fact that we are returning and already seen as a major threat is criminal incompetence on their part , in their position I would have expected nothing less than being light years ahead of them. But too many of their support had an eye on us and now of all a sudden their own issues are coming home to roost 

Celtic's problem for a long time is that they sign players fitting of their club (Brown is exhibit A) Players that lack character, values and moral fiber.  The type of people that want to make snide digs about us, sore losers who lack class; Hartson, Sutton the current mouth piece Griffiths (that list goes on) however when the going gets tough and it's all laid bare on the pitch that flaw in their make up comes home to roost....Helicopter Sunday, Hampden this year (that glorious list goes on much longer)

I don't think they will have the bottle for the year ahead in a year where as ever we and they should (perhaps a stronger challenge from sheep/hearts?) beat most it's just about who blinks more.

On the same note I can't help but laugh at Barton taking the piss out of them on Twitter, it is funny however if I am honest I would rather he never., ignore the cunts and do our talking on the pitch  (imo)

12 hours ago, 7troop said:

Listen that result is woeful and embarrassing beyond belief but don't get carried away.

They will hammer that team next week and they are a lot stronger than what you think. We need to concentrate on our own team because that IRAceltic team will still beat most other SPFL teams most weeks.

This exactly. They are no great shakes but they have the bigger squad, the bigger money and will happily park the bus and play shite football leading to a drop in their attendances again just to grind out wins and get that CL spot next season. If we play like we can then we have nothing to fear but the end of last season was woeful and it wasn't all down to players being tired/giving up, a lot was due to our tactics.

Too much emphasis on what they will do on here. Regardless of who they sign we should determine our own destiny this coming season.

We already showed we can dominate them doing what we do, there's no reason that should change as long as we continue to improve. The manager is hungry for success and believes wholeheartedly in his coaching methods.The  bulk of our squad are young and eager to impress every week and to top it off we have the most fervent fans in the country desperate to drive the team to 55.

Seriously a message to the sceptics on here, never mind what the other mob do have faith in ourselves because  From where I'm sitting and joking apart its all about the Rangers.

To all those talking "reality" checks etc. Penn State FC were beaten by a side from the mighty Gibraltar. Not some unknown quantity from darkest Moldova, Azerbaijan or Bosnia. A team from GIBRALTAR. This is like an NI premier league side beating them. In fact it's better than that. Crusaders, Linfield, Portadown etc would probably beat that Lincoln Red Imps side 9 times outta 10. In fact, it would've been fairly embarrassing for reigning champions Crusaders to have been beaten by them, never mind the supposed "best" team in Scotland. 

Rodgers is a charlatan. I've said it many times before. By the time he's finished with them (and that could well be half way through this season) he will struggle to ever get another job in football. Warburton will run rings round him. He said post match that he had a "great group of players", if any wee green trolls are looking in, you should be very very worried. He honestly thinks that overpaid shower of shite is a "great group of players" ? 

We are winning 55 this season. I only hope Brenda doesn't peek to soon and get sacked before we can open up a healthy gap at the top. I also sincerely hope that he does spend big. That will only make the lolz even better and weaken the bastards more in the long run. Mark my words- cellik are rank rotten and with the tranny enthusiast at the helm they will only get worse.

:ulster:

I said it before he was appointed, and stand by my assertion that Rodgers is a truly shit manager. That said, he does represent an on-paper improvement on the previous sack of shite that was the dildo. Part of the problem for him this season, I feel, will be the fact that all his pseudo modern management spiel, "philosophy", and bizarre analogy will be totally lost on the more cynical core contingent of Scottish players in the squad. As a result he will fail.  

Imagine "Broony" and co listening to his envelope speech - for those who haven't seen this shit, he showed the liverpool squad three envelopes and told them that the envelopes contained the names of three players who would "let them down that year", and then said 'Don't be in the envelope, make sure you're not the one.' Liverpool got fucking thrashed 3-0 the day after that pish was spouted. There are endless examples of similar "motivational" techniques, including his C.O.R.E mantra (commitment, organisation, responsibility and excellence), which is a fucking nonsense, and reading letters out to the squad from the players' mums before a match. Fucking mental. 

That sort of shit wont wash. That said, it remains to be seen what sort of funding he will be given this year and I wouldn't write them off yet, not by a long shot. A few additions of his choice and he could turn them into a decent side, until it all goes horribly wrong and he falls out with key individuals, as he has significant previous for. I wouldn't be surprised to see them utterly tonk this Imps mob next time out, but the signs are there which point to Rodgers as being, quite simply, a fucking fanny.  

I know a couple of chaps who have encountered Rodgers first hand and have described him as "difficult" and "unpredictable". I take those comments in the context of the stories which came to light during his Liverpool demise and he comes across as a complete weirdo. 

However, winning the league with what I see as a largely patchwork squad consisting of frees and loans will be some achievement if Warburton achieves it. I just dont see the current recruitment strategy as a long term solution though - I am not suggesting cash be spent for the sake of it, but should the board remain potless then the pool of available talent for player recruitment is automatically scythed in half if there is absolutely £0 available for transfers. Bargains are available, hopefully we are not ignoring potentially excellent acquisitions due to the board's reluctance to part with fees in the region of c.£500k, for example.

3 hours ago, centenarystand said:

they'll no be spending money until they get rid of some of the shit first. They've signed one player in arguably there strongest position in the squad.. They had to release two players to fund that.

pay a manager millions if ye wish it'll no change anything about a players heart for the fight. All there multinational superstar's when the heat is on fuck off oot the kitchen

The mHanks are just so utterly obsessed with Rangers that they don't even pay attention to what's going on at their own club most of the time, that's why I can see Rangers winning the league if we can get a decent striker and CB in.

Rangers and our fans have been focused on strengthening the team this summer while that mob have spent most of it foaming at the mouth about daft ads in newspapers and mental bloggers who just make up any crap they can think of to extort "donations" from these gullible fools.

They are a weaker a team than last season's semi, Rangers look stronger with more signings to come.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

they'll no be spending money until they get rid of some of the shit first. They've signed one player in arguably there strongest position in the squad.. They had to release two players to fund that.

pay a manager millions if ye wish it'll no change anything about a players heart for the fight. All there multinational superstar's when the heat is on fuck off oot the kitchen

That is a very good point. 

Hope they are pinning their hopes and finances  on rodgers being some sort of managerial whizzkid and not giving him a war chest of many millions.

6 hours ago, centenarystand said:

Dembele, Griffiths, Brown, Biton, Siviatchenko and Gordon will all be mainstays. 

He's already said he likes the look of Cifci ffs:lol: