Ibrox Photography

Rambo1872

I have had a look about on here and cant see a decent photography section, is it there and im just a blind bastard? Anyway, would be good to have an ibrox photography section. Theres so many people with decent cameras these days, either pros or amatuers and it is a popular hobby amongst many im sure there are fans here who have crackin images of the team/stadium etc. Wouldnt mind a right good background for the office computer either, plenty of jungles in this place that would be offended and i'm only happy to help in the offending .

5 hours ago, M0NTY said:

I have had a look about on here and cant see a decent photography section, is it there and im just a blind bastard? Anyway, would be good to have an ibrox photography section. Theres so many people with decent cameras these days, either pros or amatuers and it is a popular hobby amongst many im sure there are fans here who have crackin images of the team/stadium etc. Wouldnt mind a right good background for the office computer either, plenty of jungles in this place that would be offended and i'm only happy to help in the offending .

MisterC the moderator has recently acquired some great Gers fan related photos via a Dundee United related thread in the "General Football and Sports" forum  that would be of great interest to many posters here in the Bear's Den too.

PM him and ask if he can help you set up a photo section in the Bear's Den where he could post these, I'm sure he'll be helpful.   (tu)