'Well Training Gallery

I am going to go out on one here and say Clint Hill is going to be a great signing.

Looks solid, reminds me of the Kenny miller dedicated type who looks after himself and it will show on the pitch.

Squad looking good and by the looks of it Barton & Kranjcar are in the middle of it all, hopefully they are close to fitness.

Never know we may see them tomorrow.

26 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No he's a waste of space the fenian 

Stupid comment really. 

Never had the same preseason as the rest of the squad, or a run of games because of the cups schedule. Time to judge his would be this season when there can be no excuses. 

Seem to remember a load of people writing Foreseter off too because he was 'fat', 'lazy', 'unfit' and 'chewed chewing gum while playing'. Once he was actually match fit with a consistent run of game he's was one of the first names on the team sheet.

Not saying he'll be great, but writing him off already is very shortsighted. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Stupid comment really. 

Never had the same preseason as the rest of the squad, or a run of games because of the cups schedule. Time to judge his would be this season when there can be no excuses. 

Seem to remember a load of people writing Foreseter off too because he was 'fat', 'lazy', 'unfit' and 'chewed chewing gum while playing'. Once he was actually match fit with a consistent run of game he's was one of the first names on the team sheet.

I never wrote Forrester off because I seen something there - i made a post on here in defence of  Forrester after he played at Cappilow and people saying he's mince 

O'Halloran doesn't even want to be here in my eyes and he's rotten 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I never wrote Forrester off because I seen something there - i made a post on here in defence of  Forrester after he played at Cappilow and people saying he's mince 

Bet you wouldn't mind him if his name Michael Halliday and was a proddy

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Clearly O'Halloran has something and isn't just 'rotten'. He tore us a new arsehole last year. 

Why would he be here if he didn't want to be? 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Clearly O'Halloran has something and isn't just 'rotten'. He tore us a new arsehole last year. 

Why would he be here if he didn't want to be? 

I can name loads of games through the years when shite players have tore us a new one 

Jim Hamilton

Tam McManus 

Chris Killen 

etc 

and money and recognition 

3 minutes ago, John Greig's Sideburns said:

Bet you wouldn't mind him if his name Michael Halliday and was a proddy

Nupe guess again I don't rate Halliday - never rated Shiels and he's as prod as they come 

you two just need to accept my opinion that he's garbage - I won't change my mind unless he's leaves me with no choice - I consider myself a good judge of player 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Even though the jury for me is still out on our summer business I think the players seem genuinely happy to be here, no dour faces and as said a both there's a auora of a real togetherness 

Mr Warburtons philosophy  is he wants players who love playing football and want to play it.

By doing that he makes a competitive  situation  where the boys give there fullest to get first team football, where he'll have them at there best

Which is pretty genius 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Mr Warburtons philosophy  is he wants players who love playing football and want to play it.

By doing that he makes a competitive  situation  where the boys give there fullest to get first team football, where he'll have them at there best

Which is pretty genius 

Yeah it's a pretty fine ethos as far as I'm concerned 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Even though the jury for me is still out on our summer business I think the players seem genuinely happy to be here, no dour faces and as said a both there's a auora of a real togetherness 

Was thinking that myself, everyone seems to get along, gone are the days of prima donnas swanning about stealing a wage, this group of players look happy to be here.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's the basis on which I asked my question, I remember you commenting on his lack of enthusiasm but his pre-season interviews have shown how keen he is this season - he's had a smile on his face etc. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

That's the basis on which I asked my question, I remember you commenting on his lack of enthusiasm but his pre-season interviews have shown how keen he is this season - he's had a smile on his face etc. 

Fair enough mate it's just his body language - always thought it - if ye watch the cup semi again against Celtic he doesn't even look like he's enjoying it it's an awkward stance and smile when the winning pen goes in 

don't get me wrong if he's having a good pre season and feeling fresh and starts this season a different player then great - I'm just going on what I've seen so far 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fair enough mate it's just his body language - always thought it - if ye watch the cup semi again against Celtic he doesn't even look like he's enjoying it it's an awkward stance and smile when the winning pen goes in 

don't get me wrong if he's having a good pre season and feeling fresh and starts this season a different player then great - I'm just going on what I've seen so far 

I kinda agreed with you back then but felt we should give the guy some time to bed in. Let's hope he can prove us wrong and get us onside this season.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Stupid comment really. 

No-one with half a brain wrote Forrester off.