Pubs Glasgow centre for tomorrow

1 minute ago, bluechip said:

You could try The Counting House, although they do find the Ulster flag upsets their bar staff, allegedly.  

Phucktards

Usually go in there for a jar before the subway but for the life of me i dont think ive ever seen a telly in the place

Would recommend PRW - places like The District, Lord Nelson, Quayside, Red Lion etc. are the only option I'd consider for Rangers game if I wasn't attending.

Drop is supposedly the best in the town to watch the football and not too far from Queen Street. The Auctioneers is even closer and frequented by bears.

3 minutes ago, BEE said:

Would recommend PRW - places like The District, Lord Nelson, Quayside, Red Lion etc. are the only option I'd consider for Rangers game if I wasn't attending.

Drop is supposedly the best in the town to watch the football and not too far from Queen Street. The Auctioneers is even closer and frequented by bears.

Cheers mate ill google some of those been in the quayside once or twice actually come to think of it

Auctioneers is less than 2 minutes walk from the station. Been in after some of our home games and usually a few Bears in for a pint or two. Take it the Louden will be open as well!

4 hours ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Our sponsors, the bristol bar, couple of mile up the road from town

Heard about the bristol mate only concern is it would be like the louden on match days and too busy to get served etc

46 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

Wit ma like eh?

Well, if you must get drunk in the afternoon I'd recommend the Drop in Waterloo St, 30 second walk from Central station, modern sports bar with 3 floors, loads of screens and plenty of eye candy of an evening.

15 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Well, if you must get drunk in the afternoon I'd recommend the Drop in Waterloo St, 30 second walk from Central station, modern sports bar with 3 floors, loads of screens and plenty of eye candy of an evening.

Question is though... Do they have Bt?

will i cause a rumpus if i ask somebody whether or not they went to a 'good' school? 

14 hours ago, Tam Müller said:

Only ever in Glasgow for games tend to watch away games in the hoose but fancy a change. Anybody recommend a decent boozer that will show the game near queen st station?

Is Queen St station not closed?  Heard it was gonna be shut for a while for relaying of track in the tunnel tho I think the low levels still on 

17 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Is Queen St station not closed?  Heard it was gonna be shut for a while for relaying of track in the tunnel tho I think the low levels still on 

All bar two tracks mate. Scotrail making a total horses arse of everything as per. 

6 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Red Lion is closed now , but as others have said plenty bears pubs in and not far from city centre. Not sure which ones have BT sports mind. 

When did it shut mate? I drove past last week and was open, came for bus today and shut :lol: In Viceroy.