Our rivals

Before I ask this, the very reason I ask is that I do not have any real interest in what other clubs do day to day. The only signing I could tell you that the scum have made is Brenda - that's it. 

So, for those more in the know - what do you think of our rivals recruitment? Has there been anyone signed of a decent calibre?

Has any other side signed an exciting young player that could perhaps be one for us to keep an eye on and maybe sign in the future?

Cheers

28 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Think the peados signed some good prospect from Fulham but once he's been pelted up the arse a few times by the coaches he will be like Tony Cascarino.

He was p!sh v Imps from what I saw which tbf was only 2nd half.

Been described as a poor mans Cartlton Cole. We will see.

He doesnt lack confidence but if he was as good as he thinks he wouldnt be signing for Them.

See Celtic have a big pool o players that under Delia and currently now. Don't have any focus. 

If they get straightend out then they will have a strong side. He wouldn't  have added because he wants to get what he has sorted first.

Then depending on how the scum do this season might add to the squad  in January 

40 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Pretty much the same op couldn't care less about any other team in the world tbh, its all about the Rangers and who we are signing.

I haven't watched any Scottish fitba in 4 year unless we're involved.

Exactly this. And to be honest i dont watch much football anymore apart from the gers. The whole debacle with us and tax cases etc just made me focus so much more on our club. 

I couldnt tell you who plays for who to be honest and i will need to do some catching up to see who signed who and how well they are doing. I only know aberdeen fucked it last year on several occassions. Thats as far as my knowledge of scottish football goes .

6 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Exactly this. And to be honest i dont watch much football anymore apart from the gers. The whole debacle with us and tax cases etc just made me focus so much more on our club. 

I couldnt tell you who plays for who to be honest and i will need to do some catching up to see who signed who and how well they are doing. I only know aberdeen fucked it last year on several occassions. Thats as far as my knowledge of scottish football goes .

6 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

I'm exactly the same, couldn't care less about any team other than my own nowadays 

23 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Not another fucking thread about them, please. Geez peace ffs. 

Was a thread about the other teams in the scottish premiership, not just the scum.

I was wanting to perhaps get to know who we will be facing this season because I've not had my eye on any other club other than ours.

I don't even know who manages who any more, not ashamed at that.