Stewarding and Security Today

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sassaaaa said:

It was blatant intimidation straight from the start , the club should be asking questions here.

The first one they should be asking is how can you demnd fans sit to watch the match when you stand some dickhead immediately in front of him 5 rows inside the stand

I said to the big guy next to me that this policing/security was the kind we will face all season, we were getting filmed and also when Wallace got the pie throw at him I said that we will probs get this exuberance at away grounds, bears this is the start of it and if ppl were going to boycott then  have a rethink as the players need us at away grounds in our numbers more than ever for support, We will be right up against it this season. Remember everywhere anywhere......

I posted that in the Motherwell thread sadly (as Motherwell didn't want money so didn't sell all those empty seats) couldn't be at game but saw on tv (I'm sure much worse there) 

There was like two stewards per whole Motherwell section but on the south stand there's tons and tons of stewards right up in the stands and up the stairs beside the Gers fans, and you could see the barriers, I mean FFS, we weren't the ones who went on the pitch. 

23 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Did you expect anything else? Part of the dehumanisation process 

Absolutely this !! It's been going on for years now and it's not stopping any time soon. My only surprise at this is the fact people are surprised 

12 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

I posted that in the Motherwell thread sadly (as Motherwell didn't want money so didn't sell all those empty seats) couldn't be at game but saw on tv (I'm sure much worse there) 

There was like two stewards per whole Motherwell section but on the south stand there's tons and tons of stewards right up in the stands and up the stairs beside the Gers fans, and you could see the barriers, I mean FFS, we weren't the ones who went on the pitch. 

I did not notice it much in the first half on TV, but in the second half it looked ridiculous with stewards right up in front of our fans. Surely our board needs to complain about this treatment.  

Shambles, I went to the game after work. I was sat in the upper stand and two Police approached me at my seat and started giving me grief for having a plastic bag. 'What's in the bag' to which I replied my work clothes ... the coppers kept saying no no there's more than that in the bag. Handed the plastic sainsburys bag to them and they seen for themselves. Utter nonsense, they were just looking for an excuse. 

1 minute ago, smibug said:

Shambles, I went to the game after work. I was sat in the upper stand and two Police approached me at my seat and started giving me grief for having a plastic bag. 'What's in the bag' to which I replied my work clothes ... the coppers kept saying no no there's more than that in the bag. Handed the plastic sainsburys bag to them and they seen for themselves. Utter nonsense, they were just looking for an excuse. 

Maybe were expecting a shite. 

That's what some other fans do. ?

It was all going in our favour until, despite the warnings, someone let off the blue smoke bomb, ffs 

I know it's petty and abroad hundreds are let off,if we complain about the OTT security they will come straight back at us, wrongly and claim it was justified 

2 minutes ago, mchammer said:

Shows they are still more afraid of our fans than others..

In a way, I kind of like that idea.

Keep peeing us off and one day

the retaliation will happen big time.

Thats exactly what they are hoping for ...........

17 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

It was all going in our favour until, despite the warnings, someone let off the blue smoke bomb, ffs 

I know it's petty and abroad hundreds are let off,if we complain about the OTT security they will come straight back at us, wrongly and claim it was justified 

Pish, that security mob were surrounding us from the off before a ball was kicked, a few flares were let off in the 2nd half, they had no business being up close and personnel as they were today.

40 minutes ago, smibug said:

That is scarcely gestapo like .Ffs if you had witnesses to that ,it's borderline harassment 

The club will do nothing 

It's all about protecting ourselves this season 

Please guys .Vid cameras at the ready for any of this kind of nonsense 

They can not and should not be able to take the phone from you .Get the cameras on these bastards and post them on here .

I said it after the Cup Final .

These flickers are going to come after every bear possible that even remotely steps out of line .

It's frightening what I think they are going to do and try and get away with 

11 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Pish, that security mob were surrounding us from the off before a ball was kicked, a few flares were let off in the 2nd half, they had no business being up close and personnel as they were today.

Thats my point, it was fucking shameful after what we endured last time, it was an insult

But, they will now say, flares were set off so our conduct was justified

Give the cunts no ammo