Niko Kranjcar

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, WilliamMunny said:

Can't see Rossiter playing a lot this season but every few games he may come on. I think he will take over Bartons position over the next year or 2 (if he shows he can). Barton will be a great mentor for him this season. 

I think Rossiter kooks a r eal talent but is more one for the future. Barton ive said before Bartonwas brought ib not justfor the 1st team but to help develop the like of Rossiter and Crooks. We hve excellent strenght in depth

On 17 July 2016 at 10:08 AM, WilliamMunny said:

Tavernier is so crucial to our attacking play. I think we'd have drawn or Lost several games last season without him. It will probably be the same this season. We need 2 central defenders. Rossiter and Barton will provide extra defensive cover. 

1-1 against hibs in the cup final , we had done nothing in that half only for tav to whip in a cross and find miller  for an equaliser which never looked like coming from anywhere , that part of his game is crucial 

This guy is going to take us to the next level. We struggled to unlock defences last year and eventually grinding them down and physicality won us the game. 

He could win us games out of nothing with a pass or a goal. No player in this league will get near him as the ball will already be played before they get a chance. 

Expectations are rising considerably after every match already

16 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

He just plays these sublime passes, and picks them with a certain nonchalance that footballers in Scotland just never have. 

He's the most talented player in the league by a country mile. 

He's only played part of two games ffs, not even sure it's 90 mins all together.

But I totally agree.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

I wonder who will be the first scumbag that can't take getting he piss ripped out him and going right through him.  Thank fuck Ian blacks down south, that's all I'll say.

Black would have to get near him and that wouldn't happen