Niko Kranjcar

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig burley has just described Kranjcar performance as fleeting, what an absolute tarrier arsehole, not match fit , has a superb range of passing, could have played cards for most of the game and still stood out for me, I don't like making outlandish predictions but this guy has the potential to be sensational , craig burley has reached his potential, shite footballer and even more shite pundit, toothless ugly fenian biased bastard 

A class act. 

My worry is when we get to the likes of November, December, January and February will he go missing, can he get up to speed as he is lacking a bit fitness and how will he react when the tempo of the games go up a level? 

27 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Bit of a mixed bag, mainly positive though. Some beautiful passes but fairly ponderous on the ball at times.

If we can get him fit he will be a player for us.

Thats the main worry though as we saw at QPR 

7 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

A class act. 

My worry is when we get to the likes of November, December, January and February will he go missing, can he get up to speed as he is lacking a bit fitness and how will he react when the tempo of the games go up a level? 

How did he do on rainy nights away at stoke?

With the midfield options we have, at least we don't need him to play 40odd games a season and week in week out. A class act though and they're few and far between up here. What a change a couple of years bring.....can't quite comprehend the difference.

The guy's class. He has his... lackadaisical... moments, but he sure knows what he's doing when he passes a football. And even when he did have his careless moments, he put in some good challenges to make up for them. Might just be rustiness.

I think we're going to enjoy watching him. He'll definitely be a huge asset.

Just now, lidorfc said:

How did he do on rainy nights away at stoke?

Yeah I know he's played in these conditions before, against your Stokes on a cold damp December night, but he was in his prime in those days at his fittest. 

Recently he's been playing for the Cosmos in America, where he's probably got accustomed to the slightly more laid back style there. 

He's now older, not as fit and there is question marks on whether he has the desire to find a required level of fitness to cope with the certain rise in intensity and worsen of conditions back in British football. 

Even Pedro Mendes went missing during times of his career with us, he'd played in Britain for large parts of his career. 

Really don't know what to make of him so far. Clearly a talented player with great vision and technique. But the games I've seen him in so far, against part time opposition, he has looked slow and ponderous at times.

He needs to get himself fully fit and while he will be a delight at Ibrox when things are going well I have serious doubts about what type of player we see when the chips are down away to the likes of Hearts, Aberdeen, celtc...