• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

the weans on here won't get those references

To busy playing with fireworks like wee boys to learn their real history. ;).

Did you hear about the wee Rangers fan that kept on setting off boat distress signals ?

Apparently he had a flair for it.................

Embarrassing that posters come on here and denounce our fans for setting off a single smoke bomb. Not a flare, there is a difference by the way. Whilst our Captain had some daft Motherwell cunt throwing his pie at him. 

Who needs enemies. 

5 hours ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Whether they should or shouldn't doesn't matter though. They are banned and we could face a fine now because of these boys. Hardly what King and the board want to be putting their money too.

The £30 million is coming?

6 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

They should be allowed, it adds a bit of atmosphere to the shitey wee stadiums we visit, only in Scotland we're offended by flares.

No they are not the smoke bombs are a disgrace.   First up you can't see the game and second they are bad for your lungs.  They are stupid, childish and bad for people's health.    They offer nothing to the atmosphere except to pollute it. 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Embarrassing that posters come on here and denounce our fans for setting off a single smoke bomb. Not a flare, there is a difference by the way. Whilst our Captain had some daft Motherwell cunt throwing his pie at him. 

Who needs enemies. 

The smoke bombs are childish and a pain in the backside to anyone nearby.  There were at least two today and that was 2 too many.   Just idiots who like them and set them off.    The problem with the pie throwing is that it isn't as obvious as the smoke bombs for which RFC will get the blame and bad publicity.  

Who needs enemies when our own fans give them ammunition?

3 hours ago, BEE said:

'Choking' - they go on for about 30 seconds and disperse, unless you're daft and set them off in an area like the Shed at Tannadice (again see Aberdeen) they're harmless.

No they are not, they are a nuisance to people trying to watch the game without choking on the horrible substance which catches in your lungs/throat.    

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

The smoke bombs are childish and a pain in the backside to anyone nearby.  There were at least two today and that was 2 too many.   Just idiots who like them and set them off.    The problem with the pie throwing is that it isn't as obvious as the smoke bombs for which RFC will get the blame and bad publicity.  

Who needs enemies when our own fans give them ammunition?

You surely cannot be comparing one of our fans setting off a smoke bomb, to a rival fan throwing, and hitting, our captain with an object? 

Just now, ben51 said:

You surely cannot be comparing one of our fans setting off a smoke bomb, to a rival fan throwing, and hitting, our captain with an object? 

Where did I condone pie throwing at our player?    What I said and I will repeat it, was that the illegal smoke bombs are far more visible than someone throwing a pie.  Both are wrong.  Frankly I'd like to shove the pie and the smoke bomb up the backsides of the respective idiots.   If you think that our fans setting off smoke bombs which get the Club into bother is acceptable then there is something seriously wrong with you.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

Where did I condone pie throwing at our player?    What I said and I will repeat it, was that the illegal smoke bombs are far more visible than someone throwing a pie.  Both are wrong.  Frankly I'd like to shove the pie and the smoke bomb up the backsides of the respective idiots.   If you think that our fans setting off smoke bombs which get the Club into bother is acceptable then there is something seriously wrong with you.

:lol: 

Something seriously wrong with me. Okay. (tu) 

Can you tell me when Rangers have been punished for an individual setting off a smoke bomb please? 

7 minutes ago, ben51 said:

:lol: 

Something seriously wrong with me. Okay. (tu) 

Can you tell me when Rangers have been punished for an individual setting off a smoke bomb please? 

If you think they are acceptable in a football stadium then yes there is something seriously wrong with you.

Edit:  Do we need to have some sanction before you realise they are illegal?

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

If you think they are acceptable in a football stadium then yes there is something seriously wrong with you.

Glad you ignored the point that you made, which is indeed a lie. (tu) 

Keep on going with the personal insults though. 

The Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc.) Act 1985.
It is on offence for a person to enter or attempt to enter a football ground while in possession of a flare, 
smoke bomb or firework. The sentence for these offences can be as much as three months in prison, 
and in many cases, fans who have no previous convictions are being given prison sentences for 
attempting to enter a football ground with a smoke bomb in their pocket as the courts take these 
offences very seriously.
There are two different offences (1) possession in the football ground; and (2) possession while 
attempting to enter. Although logically, attempting to enter a football ground seems to be less 
culpable than a fan who has managed to get the smoke bomb, flare or firework into the football 
ground, in real terms the courts do not consider one offence to be more serious than the other. Fans 
searched prior to entering the football ground and found to be in possession of a firework, flare or 
smoke bomb, have still been given custodial sentences.

Flares and smoke bombs have no place in football.  The powers that be don't need any reasons to scrutinise our fans or club, point in case is the cup final.  A song was sung and that was being used as an excuse for thousands of hibs fans to invade the pitch and assault our players and staff.  It's not a difficult thing,  stop doing it and prove that the club is more important to you. 

2 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Saw folk choking on them and given the dafties that set them off dogs abuse at the cup final

30 seconds to a minute of inconvenience before the smoke clears ffs greeting faced cunts .

btw I was directly behind the  smoke bombs at the cup final with my two weans, the weans loved being in it... the fanny's further back who were throwing coins and cups of coke down were a fucking disgrace, my daughter got covered in cola and my boy ended up a couple of pound richer.   throwing coins and cups of cola at your own supporters,  hitting people who had fuck all to do with setting aff the smoke bombs.....who's the real dafties there?

2 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

The Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc.) Act 1985.
It is on offence for a person to enter or attempt to enter a football ground while in possession of a flare, 
smoke bomb or firework. The sentence for these offences can be as much as three months in prison, 
and in many cases, fans who have no previous convictions are being given prison sentences for 
attempting to enter a football ground with a smoke bomb in their pocket as the courts take these 
offences very seriously.
There are two different offences (1) possession in the football ground; and (2) possession while 
attempting to enter. Although logically, attempting to enter a football ground seems to be less 
culpable than a fan who has managed to get the smoke bomb, flare or firework into the football 
ground, in real terms the courts do not consider one offence to be more serious than the other. Fans 
searched prior to entering the football ground and found to be in possession of a firework, flare or 
smoke bomb, have still been given custodial sentences.

Flares and smoke bombs have no place in football.  The powers that be don't need any reasons to scrutinise our fans or club, point in case is the cup final.  A song was sung and that was being used as an excuse for thousands of hibs fans to invade the pitch and assault our players and staff.  It's not a difficult thing,  stop doing it and prove that the club is more important to you. 

The song was sung after the police had actually separated everybody.

If anybody gets the jail for a smoke bomb then they country is fucked.

Just now, ben51 said:

Answer my response first. Or you can insult me again if you want. (tu) 

At this juncture as far as I know RFC has not been officially punished for smoke bombs at domestic games.  I can't remember if we have received any sanctions for European games.  However, what I can say is that we have had supporters arrested and charged for smoke bomb offences and the Club has received condemnation for them .    Now I will ask you to answer: are smoke bombs legal in football stadia?

3 hours ago, RFCstuart said:
37 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

No they are not the smoke bombs are a disgrace.   First up you can't see the game and second they are bad for your lungs.  They are stupid, childish and bad for people's health.    They offer nothing to the atmosphere except to pollute it. 

Bad for your lungs but the 3 pints and pie you had at half time are good for your health (tu)

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

30 seconds to a minute of inconvenience before the smoke clears ffs greeting faced cunts .

btw I was directly behind the  smoke bombs at the cup final with my two weans, the weans loved being in it... the fanny's further back who were throwing coins and cups of coke down were a fucking disgrace, my daughter got covered in cola and my boy ended up a couple of pound richer.   throwing coins and cups of cola at your own supporters,  hitting people who had fuck all to do with setting aff the smoke bombs.....who's the real dafties there?

I totally sympathise with you regarding anyone throwing objects/coins/coke at the cup final.  Inexcusable but then so were the smoke bombs.   I was a bit further back and could see nothing for a few minutes each time the idiots set the smoke bombs off.   I sometimes wonder if those clowns actually watch the game.