**** Official Rangers v Annan Athletic Match Thread ****

3 hours ago, Vanoli said:

No better way to enjoy this weather 

I'm in 2 minds whether I'm annoyed about not going tonight, I want to see our new players but I can't be fucked watching shite like annan again. I'm not going to the other game either (stranraer??). Midweek, roasting weather and apparently a bad crash on the M8 which has fucked traffic all day (as well as no subway and longer times for the train), I guess I'm not so bothered.

It is fucking boiling :lol: feels like a euro away day in this weather yet we are playing Annan. Ah well looking forward to this and seeing the new lads!

Get along if you're local.  Ive travelled from Aberdeen and i know others further. Its a cracking night and should be a good result

3 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

What are the ticket sales like ... is there any point in going along? 

Somebody mentioned in another thread around 30,000.

Don't see why you wouldn't go tbh, cracking night and a chance to see the majority of our new signings in action. Can't wait to get there, missed the place over the break.

4 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

I'm in 2 minds whether I'm annoyed about not going tonight, I want to see our new players but I can't be fucked watching shite like annan again. I'm not going to the other game either (stranraer??). Midweek, roasting weather and apparently a bad crash on the M8 which has fucked traffic all day (as well as no subway and longer times for the train), I guess I'm not so bothered.

You're not going to watch Annan. You're going to watch Rangers. 

Just now, julescotia said:

RANGERS: Gilks, Hodson, Hill, Kiernan, Wallace, Halliday, Windass, Kranjcar, O’Halloran, Waghorn, McKay

Subs: Foderingham, Tavernier, Wilson, Barton, Holt, Forrester, Miller

Think that's exactly the team I posted earlier. 

1 minute ago, julescotia said:

RANGERS: Gilks, Hodson, Hill, Kiernan, Wallace, Halliday, Windass, Kranjcar, O’Halloran, Waghorn, McKay

Subs: Foderingham, Tavernier, Wilson, Barton, Holt, Forrester, Miller

Here we fuxking go mon the rangersRangers

35 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

You don't go to watch shite like Annan,you go to watch Rangers. 

Best you don't go,the ticket will go to someone who appreciates it.

5 minutes ago, Sket said:

You don't go to watch shite like Annan,you go to watch Rangers. 

Best you don't go,the ticket will go to someone who appreciates it.

Is it something to do with the weather with you two. It's my season ticket so I'll use it how I want. 

I choose my games because I have to, if that's ok with you?