Lionbrand home top

BlaiRanger

Anybody help a bear out? The mrs got me an XL lion brand home top for my birthday but too big looking for a large! Have emailed lionbrand about exchange but no word back! Anybody know the exchange policy?  

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, BlaiRanger said:

Anybody help a bear out? The mrs got me an XL lion brand home top for my birthday but too big looking for a large! Have emailed lionbrand about exchange but no word back! Anybody know the exchange policy?  

I will swap you mate, my wife got me a large but its a bit neat I will cover all postage and packing, thanks.

7 hours ago, BlaiRanger said:

You're fukked, write it off

Sometimes in life decisions are made that don't quite go according to plan and you end up making a right Lloyd Bridges of it and this is one of these times.

I think I can safely say that the vast majority of posters on RM wouldn't touch 'Lionbrand' with a 20 foot bargepole.

BTW! Could I interest you in buying the Sydney Harbour Bridge by any chance? :wink: