Lionbrand home top

BlaiRanger

23 hours ago, BlaiRanger said:

Anybody help a bear out? The mrs got me an XL lion brand home top for my birthday but too big looking for a large! Have emailed lionbrand about exchange but no word back! Anybody know the exchange policy?  

I'm no fan of Lionbrand of the cunts that run it but c'mon if you've signed up just to post this then yopu deserve all you get

If you actually bought from Lionbrand then you also deserve everything you get ....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Can people telling the OP to stop buying fake Rangers tops give the guy a break.....

They are fuck all to do with Rangers ?

But are people not buying them being under the impression that they are helping the club?

In which they are not?

12 minutes ago, No.12 said:

But are people not buying them being under the impression that they are helping the club?

In which they are not?

They aren't Rangers tops or even "fake" Rangers tops though are they? That is my point.

IMO if you want to "help" the club there are many different and DIRECT ways to do so.....

Anyway the Lionbrand arguement has been done to death on here. 

20 minutes ago, No.12 said:

In which they are not?

Nope they are buying them because they support Lionbrand FC   But when they are not playing they show up to watch us. I think that's how it rolls. 

32 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Has the fhat lhad found out what the exchange policy is or has he disappeared by the shame of it all?????

Exchange policy?

These are the guys that called one Rangers fan a piss-stained old jakey just because he asked for a receipt.

These are crooks out to rip off gullible fans who believe the pish that comes from houston the gimp.

On 7/16/2016 at 10:34 PM, BlaiRanger said:

Anybody help a bear out? The mrs got me an XL lion brand home top for my birthday but too big looking for a large! Have emailed lionbrand about exchange but no word back! Anybody know the exchange policy?  

Get yersel on FF and pm Dingers - he'll send you a link to his own Loyal Standard range which means you can keep contributing to fuck all (tu)