Return of the dab!

11 hours ago, gsa said:

Gets my full support when he's on the pitch but aside from that "Tav" is a bit of a prick. 

I hope he cuts out the glory hunting and gives his centre backs even just a little assistance this season. 

Explain yourself ya wank.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

Calling our player a prick :power_of_anguish:

What age are you? 12? 

We don't have to hero worship every player in a blue shirt. "Tav" is one I don't like. Grow up. 

Are you suggesting every player who ever players for rangers is precluded from being a prick?

7 minutes ago, gsa said:

What age are you? 12? 

We don't have to hero worship every player in a blue shirt. "Tav" is one I don't like. Grow up. 

Are you suggesting every player who ever players for rangers is precluded from being a prick?

What makes you think I am 12? 

You fucking retard, you are the prick now fuck off 

34 minutes ago, gsa said:

What age are you? 12? 

Not liking someone is one thing, calling them a prick is another.

What makes you say he's a prick?

49 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

It's truly shocking stuff.

RM rules state you need to wait until they are an ex-player first.

Never know if you are being genuine or not 

However, whilst players may provide evidence to support said accusations of pricked-ness, for example Barton whilst at QPR would provide plenty to back up such a bold claim, I see no evidence of form from any of our current staff or player to label them as pricks or any name associated with the sort

Flabbergasted by the notion in all honesty

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Colour blind as in you can't respect the guy's heritage and background. He's black, mate. You need to deal with it and move on. 

(tu) Racism has no place in our support, quite frankly I'm shocked.

Get a grip gsa, it's 2016.

2 hours ago, gsa said:

What age are you? 12? 

You're a prick.

2 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Colour blind as in you can't respect the guy's heritage and background. He's black, mate. You need to deal with it and move on. 

Christchurch Rangers is back admin!

7 hours ago, Ozblue said:

I fail to see why Tavernier is "A bit of a prick" unless you have good reason to say such a thing. I'm also baffled about the last part of your post, for the simple reason he plays to the orders of Mark Warburton, so unless we change our shape and system this coming season we are going to see the same again as last season.

Tavernier will still bomb forward at every opportunity he gets and I'm sure we will have a far better defensive midfielder covering for him and Wallace than we had last season.

Excellent point mate. (tu)  If he was bombimg forward just 'because', the gaffer would be sitting his arse on the bench or worse.

3 hours ago, gsa said:

What age are you? 12? 

What's with the inverted comma's around Tav?

I assume you even have a problem with the guys nick-name?