** Official Man of the Match 2016/17 & The People's Champion! thread **

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Gilks is well out in front :lol:

Yeah that's the only problem is people can revote :(

I'll try and find a better polling thing next time, but for this one I'm just going to disregard it, mainly by using comments in here to narrow it down.  

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Believe it was Barrie McKay. Just talked to Tom there. 

So unless I hear different, I'll stick down McKay. Not that it's undeserved, the lad done great today 

Thank you ! And no disagreements from me :-)

31 minutes ago, West_Side said:

McKay for me. Great goal and wonderful passing throughout.

Edit:

http://www.poll-maker.com/results757037x06aE4B46-30#tab-5

Has one person in London done all the voting for Gilks? :lol:

Hopefully fixed now, would've kept it but someone voted for McKay a ton of times and kinda messed it up.

New poll should prevent IP dupes

It's another win for Barrie McKay! 

Barrie-McKay.jpg

Two games in a row where he's been peoples MOTM and this time he's picked up being Official MOTM too! 

In both polls and said by most on here, McKay was nominated for MOTM. No doubt after scoring yet another wonder strike of a goal.  

Next poll will be up after the game on friday! Will it be a hat trick for McKay!? 

Just rename the thread to ***The official 2nd to Barrie McKay MOTM 2016/2017 thread**** :wink:

And i'm only half joking, and i'm also not saying that lightly either. We really have some exciting options, all over the park. I'm expecting big things from Forrester, Waghorn, Krancjar, Windass, Barton, MOH, Wallace, to name a few but I think with the introduction of better players, more intelligent, experienced players, greater pressure, bigger games and possibly more space to attack wee Barrie is going to thrive even more so and rip shit up every weekend and there's nothing anyone can do to stop him!

We have so many attacking options now that the opposition won't know who to focus on and to an extent there will be less pressure on McKay. I also think teams will attack us more allowing McKay to exploit. In addition I think the likes of Wallace, Miller and now Barton, Hill and probably more so Kranjcar will possibly give him that extra bit of belief in his confidence to demand the ball more, shoot a bit more and possibly just take himself onto the next level.............

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Just rename the thread to ***The official 2nd to Barrie McKay MOTM 2016/2017 thread**** :wink:

And i'm only half joking, and i'm also not saying that lightly either. We really have some exciting options, all over the park. I'm expecting big things from Forrester, Waghorn, Krancjar, Windass, Barton, MOH, Wallace, to name a few but I think with the introduction of better players, more intelligent, experienced players, greater pressure, bigger games and possibly more space to attack wee Barrie is going to thrive even more so and rip shit up every weekend and there's nothing anyone can do to stop him!

We have so many attacking options now that the opposition won't know who to focus on and to an extent there will be less pressure on McKay. I also think teams will attack us more allowing McKay to exploit. In addition I think the likes of Wallace, Miller and now Barton, Hill and probably more so Kranjcar will possibly give him that extra bit of belief in his confidence to demand the ball more, shoot a bit more and possibly just take himself onto the next level.............

Vote for the runner up to McKay :lol:

In addition to our attacking options, they are interchangeable. Just when the opposition are used to O'halloran down the right, Miller in the Middle and McKay on the left. Suddenly it's Miller on the Right, McKay in the middle and O'halloran on the left. Defense needs to be reorganized and men need to be reassigned. That player that was just getting use to McKays runs? Now has to get used to O'halloran who is a lot more direct. 

Our attacking options are amazing, and it's well reflected in the Betting odds. Every players odds are good because you really don't  know who'll score first.

Celtic? Likely to be Thumb head. 

Rangers? 

McKay, Waghorn, Tavernier, Miller, O'halloran, Windass, Halliday, Wallace, Forrester, Holt, Niko, Dodoo, Hodson are all in with a strong shout.