Atmosphere yesterday

cr3_bear

9 hours ago, Three stripes said:

Our version that got sung yesterday of the england/Wales  song that they sung at the euros..

Don't Take me home
Please dont take me home
I just dont want to go to work
I want to sing the sash
With josh windass
Please dont please dont take me home.

???

Also impossible for this to be hijacked by the scum, as they would be lying through their teeth (if they had any) about having work to go to or even a house to live in.

The riddy at the game is the shitey home support of <2500. All we hear from other 'fans' is how we are hated and what they're gonna do to us, then they've the brasser not to bother turning up to support their team.  there really isn't a team (or fans) like us - cue the song! 

The waghorn on fire tune was class the other day and, alternated with "big jocks a liar, all the kids are terrified" was funny

i dont see why anyone would dislike a song  that builds an atmosphere, cas previously stated most songs are stolen from somewhere perfect example being "we are rangers, super rangers"

8 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

The waghorn on fire tune was class the other day and, alternated with "big jocks a liar, all the kids are terrified" was funny

i dont see why anyone would dislike a song  that builds an atmosphere, cas previously stated most songs are stolen from somewhere perfect example being "we are rangers, super rangers"

Seemed like the birth of the song for me and really had the stands bouncing, i actually felt it moving !!

Where was the song " we are Rangers, super Rangers" taking from ?

10 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

It's the exact same as the Yaya/Kolo Toure song, was decent to start with then everybody started to sing then became a pain in the arse.

4 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Seemed like the birth of the song for me and really had the stands bouncing, i actually felt it moving !!

Where was the song " we are Rangers, super Rangers" taking from ?

Millwall

14 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Most football chants are copied to be fair.

Occasionally a melody is taken from another chant and the words are chabged, like 4 Men Had A Dream etc, but the Waghorn one is just copying the entire thing and just changing a name, and on top of that everyone in the whole country has heard the original version. Its cringeworthy to say the least, most folk you hear singing it are weans

25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It's the exact same as the Yaya/Kolo Toure song, was decent to start with then everybody started to sing then became a pain in the arse.

Imagine we signed Grigg and Celtic signed Kolo.... I'd never go out in the city centre again. It'd be the Spice boy capital of the world. 

3 hours ago, Willis said:

Occasionally a melody is taken from another chant and the words are chabged, like 4 Men Had A Dream etc, but the Waghorn one is just copying the entire thing and just changing a name, and on top of that everyone in the whole country has heard the original version. Its cringeworthy to say the least, most folk you hear singing it are weans

What about when it's 'big jocks a liar, all the kids are terrified'? Melody with changed words. Thought it was quite funny myself.