Motherwell Vs Rangers - Video

julescotia

17 minutes ago, whatnobeer said:

Great wee vid. 

Makes you realise how many chances we had too. A wee bit more match sharpness (and a decent ref) and we'd of hammered them.

Exactly what I was thinking,  a lot of worries at the back but going forward we look an even better outfit this season 

1 hour ago, whatnobeer said:

Great wee vid. 

Makes you realise how many chances we had too. A wee bit more match sharpness (and a decent ref) and we'd of hammered them.

Was it not Steven McLean the pyoor Rangers supporter who was ref?

56 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

Maybe that's why he didn't give us anything?

Trying too hard to be impartial then gives us fuck all.

The keeper should have walked and a definate penalty denied.

Try telling that to any fenians though.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Trying too hard to be impartial then gives us fuck all.

The keeper should have walked and a definate penalty denied.

Try telling that to any fenians though.

Trying not to be biased has gone completely the wrong way in this case.  A definite sending off and a stonewall penalty not given.  Just as well we won anyway :)

Thanks  Jules for another great video, I got to watch the game on a dodgy  stream stopped  started  all the time in corfu  (don't know if I've  mentioned  am on holiday ibefore ?) so it was great to watch it again. Ah well off for another beer or two....look forward  to your next one...

Superb and great to be back. Pre season is long enough, but now we are back on top and raring to go. Was an extremely long summer, especially after the loss in last game of the season. But that's all behind us now and as I reflect back it was a tremendous season. Championship won and return to SPL secured at a canter, Scottish Challenge Cup victory, thus completing a never to be equalled clean sweep of domestic trophies and titles, Scottish Cup Final appearance where enroute we destroyed other SPL teams and The stinkies in the semi final, a game that will go down in Rangers folklore and duly remembered in 50-60 years time. Last of all stability in the boardroom half way through the season was gladly accepted.