Not a thread, short, but well worth a listen

cooperman7

This is not a thread as such, I posted this cause I think some bears may like it. I was listening to talksport the other day, and a very well respected sports writer Chris Davies was a guest on a show on Saturday, and the way he summed up MW was the most accurate by anyone I've heard in any media formart, I'll not go into what he said, and it is very short, but it's well worth a listen. Anyway check the link below

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1468670400

go to the 13:00 - 13:30 section it starts about 8 minutes in

If Dave King doesn't start supporting him in the transfer market then we WILL lose him, Mark is clearly not happy with our signings. My neighbours friends sisters brother-in-law who is mates with one of the senior Rangers players neighbours cousins aunties stepsons bff says he's raging.

Probably why he isn't taking the LC group games seriously, he's planning to be gone before August.

Well done Fulham Everton Swansea England you got a top manager.

3 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

If Dave King doesn't start supporting him in the transfer market then we WILL lose him, Mark is clearly not happy.

Probably why he isn't taking the LC group games seriously, he's planning to be gone before August.

Well done Fulham Everton Swansea England you got a top manager.

No doubt he will leave us at some stage, lets hope it's later rather than sooner, and lets be honest here, a manager of his talents is too good for Scotland, but at least he has laid the foundations here for our club to prosper in the future.

Just now, cooperman7 said:

No doubt he will leave us at some stage, lets hope it's later rather than sooner, and lets be honest here, a manager of his talents is too good for Scotland, but at least he has laid the foundations here for our club to prosper in the future.

That's what my neighbours friends sisters brother-in-law who is mates with one of the senior Rangers players neighbours cousins aunties stepsons bff said.

Are you him/her/them/it?

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

That's what my neighbours friends sisters brother-in-law who is mates with one of the senior Rangers players neighbours cousins aunties stepsons bff said.

Are you him/her/them/it?

there's no really a correct way to answer that question is there?

1 minute ago, cooperman7 said:

why would I want the gaffer to leave?

Because you think he is too good for Scottish football....which is utter bollocks if i have ever heard it.

Our Mark is happy here and will take us back to where we belong so you can fuck right off with that patter.

4 minutes ago, cooperman7 said:

why would I want the gaffer to leave?

You hate white people.

Despicable racism. I've reported you. Best log out before Admin gets your IP address and sends Creampuff round with a strap on.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Because you think he is too good for Scottish football....which is utter bollocks if i have ever heard it.

Our Mark is happy here and will take us back to where we belong so you can fuck right off with that patter.

are you on the wind up mate? is this what happens to newbies then is it

3 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

You hate white people.

Despicable fascism. I've reporters you. Best log out before Admin gets your IP address and sends Creampuff round with a strap on.

who doen't hate whtites? and how big is the strapon?

16 minutes ago, cooperman7 said:

On the wind up?

It was you who said he was too good for Scotland.

Ok so you're a newbie,but that's utter horrendous bullshit.

If the man himself is happy (did he not just sign a new deal?) Then who are you to say he is "too good" for Scotland?

Can you not just be happy that he is content doing his thing here to our benefit?

I think you are underestimating us (Rangers) by saying he is too good to manage in Scotland.

While a few of my fellow esteemed RM contributors are metaphorically shafting you with the rough end of a Pineapple over your comment that "A manager of his talents is too good for Scottish football", I'll take the conciliatory approach seeing as how you are a Newbie to the forum.

Your opening thread was fair enough in itself, but the guys on Talksport didn't tell us anything new regarding Mark Warburtons' credentials in Football or that he will be mentioned anytime a vacancy exists in English football, even MW himself insists he is going nowhere soon regarding employment. Where you fucked up was being lured into the trap of replying to a very serious response from AlBear85; and getting into a conversation with that fucking lunatic,plumGER (we only let him out on weekends btw!) :D

Going by your reckoning; Brendan Rodgers who has more experience at a higher level than Mark Warburton is too good for the tarriers, also?

Mark Warburton deems it an honour and a privilege to be manager of Rangers, no matter what division we play in. I could just imagine the reaction of MW if a reporter from one of the rhags at his press conferences insinuated that he was "Too good for Scottish football"  :anguish:doh

6 hours ago, cooperman7 said:

Yes mate - until they prove their character by donating to the RM Erskine Fund.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/297189-the-last-ever-rm-erskine-annual-fundraiser-ends-soon-dont-be-left-behind/

Check the list - AlBear85 and plumbGER have already donated, but you haven't - hence their understandable suspicion. :pipe:

23 minutes ago, montana100 said:

I think we'll get 3 and a half to 4 yrs out of him. But he's going to move on, lets hope he mentors the next manager.

This is the key. If it is proven to be the right way forward, the next manager has to be employed on the understanding he continues with the philosophy. Rather than someone coming in and changing everything just so as to put their stamp on it.

Liverpool had the right idea when they always employed safe hands from within the club that had worked in the system, but it went wrong when they fell for the great player so great manager idea - sound familiar?

I would assume DW would move with him so do we have anyone in the club just now getting trained to follow on from MW. I know I said above about players being wrong but maybe this is the Kenny Miller plan as he seems to be doing more than usual such as media.

Again this is all only viable if MW proves his way is correct over the next couple of years.

6 hours ago, Ozblue said:

While a few of my fellow esteemed RM contributors are metaphorically shafting you with the rough end of a Pineapple over your comment that "A manager of his talents is too good for Scottish football", I'll take the conciliatory approach seeing as how you are a Newbie to the forum.

Your opening thread was fair enough in itself, but the guys on Talksport didn't tell us anything new regarding Mark Warburtons' credentials in Football or that he will be mentioned anytime a vacancy exists in English football, even MW himself insists he is going nowhere soon regarding employment. Where you fucked up was being lured into the trap of replying to a very serious response from AlBear85; and getting into a conversation with that fucking lunatic,plumGER (we only let him out on weekends btw!) :D

Going by your reckoning; Brendan Rodgers who has more experience at a higher level than Mark Warburton is too good for the tarriers, also?

Mark Warburton deems it an honour and a privilege to be manager of Rangers, no matter what division we play in. I could just imagine the reaction of MW if a reporter from one of the rhags at his press conferences insinuated that he was "Too good for Scottish football"  :anguish:doh

Can you please spell my name correctly in future?

Other than that you pretty much sum up my feelings on the matter,maybe just word it a little better.

Lunatic??i'll take that as a compliment?

22 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Can you please spell my name correctly in future?

Other than that you pretty much sum up my feelings on the matter,maybe just word it a little better.

Lunatic??i'll take that as a compliment?

I take offence with your insinuation that I spelt your name incorrectly; for the simple reason I am an aged pensioner that has to use a second hand keyboard which at times is missing the letter " " :D

My assumption you are a dead set loony was indeed meant as a compliment  :wink: