On holiday and want to see the Annan game?

oldbear

Seen a few posts from guys on holiday abroad ,and the game is not on tv,remember you can see whole game live on Rangers tv if you are outside the UK, or have a proxy IP address within the UK for only 5.99....gives the club some extra cash.

1 hour ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Isn't Gers TV games delayed 30 mins or so?

No. Just make sure you know the difference in 'your location time' +/- from UK time for a LIVE kick-off, otherwise you can watch it 'delayed' on 'catch-up' later if you have missed it.

Support RangersTV - it is a 'steal of a deal', anywhere in the world!

(Every Game! - pre-season friendlies, league, cups, for under £4.00 if you take the Full Package!)

It's another way of giving money directly to Rangers when you can't get to Ibrox.

There is nothing wrong with the quality either & being upgraded/improved under the new management all the time .............. despite what some 'Moaning Minnies' would have you believe !! 

Not missed a game in years. Only thing that messes with RTV, & everyone else, is UEFA games on TV take precedence.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Nothing wrong with the quality :lol: aye if you are stuck in 2010

Non HD football is boggin

I think the club said they'll have HD this season but won't have the cameras in time for the first few games of the season

The sooner they upgrade them the better

33 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I think the club said they'll have HD this season but won't have the cameras in time for the first few games of the season

The sooner they upgrade them the better

That would be amazing. Are they gonna put a clock and scores up too?

6 hours ago, oldbear said:

Seen a few posts from guys on holiday abroad ,and the game is not on tv,remember you can see whole game live on Rangers tv if you are outside the UK, or have a proxy IP address within the UK for only 5.99....gives the club some extra cash.

You shouldnt of been so selfish to have a holiday during the football season.:P

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Nothing wrong with the quality :lol: aye if you are stuck in 2010

Non HD football is boggin

For me, it is better than not at all. Your choice ..............

How many games did you watch last season - live or on TV?

Just now, Blinkyman said:

For me, it is better than not at all. Your choice ..............

How many games did you watch last season - live or on TV?

Yeah, I'm not paying for a service that isn't up to date...simple as.

The vast majority of them why?

49 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yes DK confirmed it in one of his fan responses

Said that was the single most regular piece of feedback from fans :lol:

RTV tech-support previously confirmed it was a software/equipment issue, but the new investment would see it happen this season.

I am on my own with a young kid and can't get to many games, Rangers TV via a proxy sounds great for me. I have got hola and a puffin browser, do I need anything else apart from subscription. I would be really grateful for any advice on this subject.

3 hours ago, Blinkyman said:

No. Just make sure you know the difference in 'your location time' +/- from UK time for a LIVE kick-off, otherwise you can watch it 'delayed' on 'catch-up' later if you have missed it.

(Every Game! - pre-season friendlies, league, cups, for under £4.00 if you take the Full Package!)

It's another way of giving money directly to Rangers when you can't get to Ibrox.

There is nothing wrong with the quality either & being upgraded/improved under the new management all the time .............. despite what some 'Moaning Minnies' would have you believe !! 

Not missed a game in years. Only thing that messes with RTV, & everyone else, is UEFA games on TV take precedence.

Made that mistake for the game vs Motherwell the other day.

In Spain and thought it strange it was a 4pm kick off back home,was thinking it was because it was that daft new formatted cup.

Missed the first half hour but by all accounts that was the worst part.

6 hours ago, Blinkyman said:

Bought the Charleston friendly from RTV. The buffering and visual/audio quality was very poor,  no better than some of the dodgy streams on the go. I won't be bothering with RTV from now on. 

6 minutes ago, lutonblue said:

It's fucking woeful! Especially wen the likes of the sheep, hibs, hearts and a few others have HD 

Not even just that the whole things just seems amateurish. Not even a score board in the corner so unless the commentators tell us the score then it's a guessing game. The camera man at times must be MJ Fox too because it looks like it's being broadcast from a Nokia 3210.

It's good if it's going to be improved but until it catches up with everyone else I wont be spending anything on it.