On holiday and want to see the Annan game?

oldbear

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Not even just that the whole things just seems amateurish. Not even a score board in the corner so unless the commentators tell us the score then it's a guessing game. The camera man at times must me MJ Fox too because it looks like it's being broadcast from a Nokia 3210.

It's good if it's going to be improved but until it catches up with everyone else I wont be spending anything on it.

:lol: , on that site I use it has a club team section, you scroll through them and the quality is exceptional! Then you get to ours and it's laughable really :(

Just now, lutonblue said:

:lol: , on that site I use it has a club team section, you scroll through them and the quality is exceptional! Then you get to ours and it's laughable really :(

Will be my first venture on that tonight, not even checked to see if it works yet lol.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Will be my first venture on that tonight, not even checked to see if it works yet lol.

Don't be put off  if the picture ain't good they only pull wats going out , the rest of it is quality mate 

7 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Yeah, I'm not paying for a service that isn't up to date...simple as.

The vast majority of them why?

.... asking if you are able to attend Ibrox regularly or if you are a ST holder. Because, that is a 'privilege' that Bears living outside the UK can rarely ever take pleasure in, if at all. So RangersTV is a lifeline that I personally would pay more for it if need be, it's worth it to me & whole lot of Bears around the world.

The bad experience with the Charleston Battery was an act of nature, but not unusual, considering the enormous storm front going through the area. Used RTV catch-up and watched it in the morning. I remember a similar night in Cowdenbeath ............... going in the other direction.

14 hours ago, Blinkyman said:

No. Just make sure you know the difference in 'your location time' +/- from UK time for a LIVE kick-off, otherwise you can watch it 'delayed' on 'catch-up' later if you have missed it.

Support RangersTV - it is a 'steal of a deal', anywhere in the world!

(Every Game! - pre-season friendlies, league, cups, for under £4.00 if you take the Full Package!)

It's another way of giving money directly to Rangers when you can't get to Ibrox.

There is nothing wrong with the quality either & being upgraded/improved under the new management all the time .............. despite what some 'Moaning Minnies' would have you believe !! 

Not missed a game in years. Only thing that messes with RTV, & everyone else, is UEFA games on TV take precedence.

Does it work with a VPN if you are in the UK?