Time for Mr King to win us the league?

We are going about the rebuilding of the squad properly; indeed the rebuilding of the Club even. The best things are built over time, and surely anyone can see that we are building something on 1, sure foundations, and 2, something that is built to last over a period. Mark Warburton has a vision; does everyone appreciate how valuable that is in the qualities of a great manager? I'd rather we went about it the way we are doing. Winning is important, but after our recent history winning at all costs is not worth it. If we win, then it's best we win within ourselves. This squad will bring success to this Club; it's only a matter of time, and it is crucial that we as fans are very patient, I would suggest.

Happy to give Hill time to gel with Wilson or Kiernan especially with a solid midfield In front of them, if that doesn't work there could be a problem.

Striker talk in nonsense as we have a pool of 7 players most of whom can play anywhere in the front three positions and score goals.  With decent quality from midfield we will score loads this season

3 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

I can't help feeling that pushing the boat out now and getting the right centre half in would see us champions on our first season back ... so we have backed you to the hilt Dave and it's time for you to take the next step and put your hand in your pocket. I still remember the difference that Terry Butcher made back in 86 and bringing in quality again can once again make the team champions  

Butcher signing still makes me smile today.