Barrie McKay.

tannerall

Even with all the talent around him (Kranjcar :praise:) Barrie had a great all round performance and easily stood out as the MOM for me. 

His goal was superb, as was his enthusiasm and keenness to take the ball

However I was most impressed tonight by his backtracking to midfield and defence, covering the overlapping defender and he managed to get in a few great defensive tackles, breaking up their attack.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Was also pleased with forrester who had a far better game today than Saturday , seemed a lot hungrier for the ball 

I felt Forrester was sitting far too deep on Saturday.

Always brought excitement in the 3rd division, a big miss when he was on loan, and one of the first names on the team sheet now. I hope he stays with us and becomes a legend rather than a bit player down south.

27 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Was also pleased with forrester who had a far better game today than Saturday , seemed a lot hungrier for the ball 

Barrie , brilliant again and agree about Harry - I think we are going to get a great year from him.  

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Love to see wee Barrie keeping his place in the team,he has came a long way already and just keeps getting better.

Well in wee man.

He is our most talented and technically gifted player, i cant see the magic man dropping him.

1 hour ago, Camshy said:

He is our most talented and technically gifted player, i cant see the magic man dropping him.

Can't see it myself mate.

He is developing into a great all round player,we seen the raw talent he possessed when he featured in the third division.

What happened between then and now will have taught him to take nothing for granted and the gaffer believes in him, which can only help him continue to strive for improvement in his game.