Seb Faure

borderbear

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not got anything personal against him and I wish him best of luck for the future.

Tried his best but let's be honest, he is an awful footballer and was never good enough to wear our jersey but he got offered the chance to play here and quite rightly took it.

No word of a lie though, I would watch him and genuinely think I could do a better job.

13 hours ago, borderbear said:

He's no had a club since we released him last year. I heard a rumour he still lives in Glasgow and attends games. Can anyone confirm this or do we need to raise a missing persons case?

Im sure he played for Kilmarnock last season.

14 hours ago, borderbear said:

It's unusual for an ex-player still of playing age not to have a club after all that time. It appears he's not even running out for a junior or french lower league side. Even fucking Moshni got a club in the French 2nd division!

Maybe he is just shite. I thought he was ok.

1 minute ago, rfc_watp said:

Not got anything personal against him and I wish him best of luck for the future.

Tried his best but let's be honest, he is an awful footballer and was never good enough to wear our jersey but he got offered the chance to play here and quite rightly took it.

No word of a lie though, I would watch him and genuinely think I could do a better job.

He was a centre half played at right back by Ally. He hardly played his natural position in the 3 years he was here. At RB he was shit, he looked half decent at CH and given his youth International record with France in that position, in the same team as the likes of Griezmann, he must have been able to add to some club out there. 

3 hours ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Surprised no one in Scotland offered him a contract. 

He was pretty decent and gave his all when on the pitch. Would've made a good Championship player for the likes of Raith or Queens. 

No he wouldn't the guy was a awful back up to Ricky foster 

1 hour ago, borderbear said:

He was a centre half played at right back by Ally. He hardly played his natural position in the 3 years he was here. At RB he was shit, he looked half decent at CH and given his youth International record with France in that position, in the same team as the likes of Griezmann, he must have been able to add to some club out there. 

Was he really or did someone just dupe ally ? 

4 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Going to throw a grenade in here, Waghorn was asked for his top at the end as well and said he couldn't, I thought he gestured towards another player as if to say he had already promised it to someone else but it didn't seem to happen.

I can see why the club would have did this the previous seasons as we were playing aw the shite of the day so we would naturally have spent a fortune just swapping tops but one off games like this should be allowed.

No saying the OP is bang on the money but I did see Waghorn do that at the end too.

Some guy also asked Waghorn on Twitter if, after driving 7 hours from somewhere else in America to Charleston to watch the team, he could have his top after the game and Waghorn said he'd need to check if they are allowed as they might need to keep them.

EDIT: Wtf? I quoted this in the thread about players tops and it ends up in here??

11 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Some guy also asked Waghorn on Twitter if, after driving 7 hours from somewhere else in America to Charleston to watch the team, he could have his top after the game and Waghorn said he'd need to check if they are allowed as they might need to keep them.

EDIT: Wtf? I quoted this in the thread about players tops and it ends up in here??

I wonder if Sebs got any spare tops :D

3 minutes ago, borderbear said:

Sebastien-Faure-avec-l-equipe-de-France-U20_scalewidth_460.jpg

Well its true 

but it doesn't mean he wasnt hopeless and this whole nice guy thing ffs who cares its players like him cribari peralta that just remind me of how much of a tit our last manager was 

7 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Actually struggling to see how were even still talking about this guy? Never mind a two page thread on him, he's a reminder of the darker days at ibrox lets focus on the matter in hand getting 55 and watching sexy football with Nico,Barrie and the rest!

But faure could play a part this season he played with greizmann 

19 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Well its true 

but it doesn't mean he wasnt hopeless and this whole nice guy thing ffs who cares its players like him cribari peralta that just remind me of how much of a tit our last manager was 

Really poor from you.

13 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Actually struggling to see how were even still talking about this guy? Never mind a two page thread on him, he's a reminder of the darker days at ibrox lets focus on the matter in hand getting 55 and watching sexy football with Nico,Barrie and the rest!

It's trivia- if you don't like it there's plenty other threads. I'm not saying we need to re-sign him for competition for Kiernan, but then again, he has played with Greizmann...

21 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

There's a handy wee thing we have on here, Sonny, where you dont have to post on every thread. As in you have a choice which threads to participate in! I know that sounds dead complicated and it is early days but we're hoping it works and stops pricks like BP9 entering threads just to moan. I'm no saying you're a prick, you're obviously just unaware of our spectacular feature.

6 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

What relevance does the colour of his wife's skin have to anything?

it's a bonus man, black birds are decent. Only a hardened racist would take my reference to her race as a negative. Disgusting.