early i know but..

KingKirk

I honestly think MOH will find it difficult to get playing time. Players like Windass and Forrester are superior to him. And when Waghorn is moved to the wing to create room for Dodoo or vice versa........ but there will be a place for Windass in what will become a good headache for MW picking a starting eleven.

From what we have seen so far it's an exciting time - all the new players look capable - there is real Depth in the squad and real options every place except left back - hard to pick a starting 11 and we haven't even seen Rossiter or Dodoo yet! Exciting ! 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

From what we have seen so far it's an exciting time - all the new players look capable - there is real Seth in the squad and real options every lace except left back - hard to pick a starting 11 and we haven't even seen Rossiter or Dodoo yet! Exciting ! 

Or crooks haha crazy options this seasons 

Both him and O'Halloran reminded me a little of Forrester before his first goal for us. Forcing it a little bit just from sheer will  to prove themselves, trying too hard as someone said up the page. He'll be fine though, a lot of quality there.

His energy and drive will be crucial in a midfield with Barton and Niko. 3rd spot in midfield is between him and Forrester for me ?

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I honestly think MOH will find it difficult to get playing time. Players like Windass and Forrester are superior to him. And when Waghorn is moved to the wing to create room for Dodoo or vice versa........ but there will be a place for Windass in what will become a good headache for MW picking a starting eleven.

BUT....how good does it feel having a problem like that, a good choice of players that actually come on and make a difference. It feels good to have game changers on the bench for a change. Unlike having nicky clark to bring on....!

5 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Both him and O'Halloran reminded me a little of Forrester before his first goal for us. Forcing it a little bit just from sheer will  to prove themselves, trying too hard as someone said up the page. He'll be fine though, a lot of quality there.

His energy and drive will be crucial in a midfield with Barton and Niko. 3rd spot in midfield is between him and Forrester for me ?

Completely agree. Looked to be trying to force things a little too much and trying hard to impress. Looks very fast and direct, probably could play at striker, also.

Seen some negative posts on O'Halloran, but I like his game. Pacy and good work rate. Sort of reminds me a bit of Miller when he was younger.

3 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

He'll have defenders conceding free kicks and penalties left, right and centre. Although imo he still needs to settle a bit. 

I think he'll be a bit like Forrester. Once he gets that first goal that will be him.

3 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

I think he'll be a bit like Forrester. Once he gets that first goal that will be him.

He had a wee bit of that 'trying to hard' look about him last night that Harry initially had.  Looks a real prospect though  

We are spoiled for choice!