Barton

2 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Strips that good it makes me wish I was a skinny teenager again. Any idea what is happening with shirt sales mate? Might just need to get that and wear it to games, might even take up jogging just to wear it :lol:

I mean in relation to the fat tracky salesman as I'd rather leave it if it means he pockets most of the cash.

ye would need to cut me in half to get in that thing.

I believe the SOS have advised not to but the tops to put pressure on MA but mate i am not going to advise for or against buying the tops. If someone wants to buy it they should. If they dont want to...dont. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Big Al II said:

This is "beefy" ;)

9184622.jpg

Probably the most embarrassing sight I've ever witnessed at Ibrox was him coming on in our first home game after admin. I think that's him after losing a good bit of weight. Heaviest footballer I'd ever seen outwith public parks. 

On ‎2016‎/‎07‎/‎20 at 8:40 AM, BF2 said:

Like Kranjcar he looked a bit rusty, understandably, but still looked a class above most other players on the park.  Still can't believe we've signed those two! 

Go pinch yourself mate - they're here and 55 is on the way.

FTP

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

ye would need to cut me in half to get in that thing. :lol:

Think I'm kidding myself on as well. That's one of those body strangling materials that only the Italians would wear back in the day.

Aye, know what you mean. Hate the thought of the fat tit ripping the club off but my decision would have little to do with boycotts. It's the best strip we've had in years. The sort you still wear even when it's an old seasons strip. Will probably just wait and see if some sort of deal gets done and if not then buy it when it gets reduced to clear.