Sure about that Craig Gordon?

Pretty cheeky thing to say, as there are plenty of OF games Barry Mckay will be part of, and Gordon will be on goal for those games, most likely. Something tells me that soon enough the prick will have another bad moment caused by Barry.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Sket said:

Nice strike from Barry last night but the keeper really should have saved it.Ā 

Ā 

The Semi final goal was just unstoppable,no keeper in the world would have savedĀ it.

I think your being a wee bit harsh about the keeper saving last nights strike..He doesn't see it til its right on him and its moving about like a ten bob blow away Captains ball that I used to try and save back in the day I was an aspiring goalie..The 3 strikes are quality. The boy will be getting scouted by the English/Spanish/Italians soon..Lets hope we get a good few Trophies from his fantastic right peg before the offers come in...

7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I think your being a wee bit harsh about the keeper saving last nights strike..He doesn't see it til its right on him and its moving about like a ten bob blow away Captains ball that I used to try and save back in the day I was an aspiring goalie..The 3 strikes are quality. The boy will be getting scouted by the English/Spanish/Italians soon..Lets hope we get a good few Trophies from his fantastic right peg before the offers come in...

Never said it wasn't a good strike,any decent keeper saves it though.

On 20/07/2016 at 3:35 PM, Sket said:

Ā 

The Semi final goal was just unstoppable,no keeper in the world would have savedĀ it.

Did you not notice the swerve in the ball? Keeper was caught out by that. Don't think many keepers would have saved it.Ā 

On ā€Ž20ā€Ž/ā€Ž07ā€Ž/ā€Ž2016 at 3:35 PM, Sket said:

Ā 

Pardon!Ā  I was at the game and had a good view of the goal, the ball moved that fast and with that much power even the best goalies in the world would have struggled to save that strike!

3 hours ago, mchammer said:

Did you not notice the swerve in the ball? Keeper was caught out by that. Don't think many keepers would have saved it.Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Pardon!Ā  I was at the game and had a good view of the goal, the ball moved that fast and with that much power even the best goalies in the world would have struggled to save that strike!

OK.Ā