Players tops

Going to throw a grenade in here, Waghorn was asked for his top at the end as well and said he couldn't, I thought he gestured towards another player as if to say he had already promised it to someone else but it didn't seem to happen.

I can see why the club would have did this the previous seasons as we were playing aw the shite of the day so we would naturally have spent a fortune just swapping tops but one off games like this should be allowed.

No saying the OP is bang on the money but I did see Waghorn do that at the end too.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

Mate fuckup, you're a ridneck and you're making it worse. Away watch your beasty bastard of a shambles of a club get ko'd out europe for about the 9th time in 3 years ya mickey bastard.

Don't hold back mate, just say what you're feeling :pipe:

4 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Going to throw a grenade in here, Waghorn was asked for his top at the end as well and said he couldn't, I thought he gestured towards another player as if to say he had already promised it to someone else but it didn't seem to happen.

I can see why the club would have did this the previous seasons as we were playing aw the shite of the day so we would naturally have spent a fortune just swapping tops but one off games like this should be allowed.

No saying the OP is bang on the money but I did see Waghorn do that at the end too.

Some guy also asked Waghorn on Twitter if, after driving 7 hours from somewhere else in America to Charleston to watch the team, he could have his top after the game and Waghorn said he'd need to check if they are allowed as they might need to keep them. 

Correct thread this time...

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

Some guy also asked Waghorn on Twitter if, after driving 7 hours from somewhere else in America to Charleston to watch the team, he could have his top after the game and Waghorn said he'd need to check if they are allowed as they might need to keep them. 

Correct thread this time...

I was wondering what it had to do with Faure :lol:

Aye, maybe something in this then, Jimmy Bell's a crabbit cunt at the best of times.

4 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I was wondering what it had to do with Faure :lol:

Aye, maybe something in this then, Jimmy Bell's a crabbit cunt at the best of times.

So would you be if you had to rumble through sports direct every week trying to find new shirts cause cunts keep gien them away

To be fair, I did notice that after the final whistle an annan player approached one of our players, think it might have been Waggy, for a handshake and pointed to our top as if asking to swap.  Waggy waved in the direction of the dugout and said something, the annan player then walked elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Drumloyal said:

To be fair, I did notice that after the final whistle an annan player approached one of our players, think it might have been Waggy, for a handshake and pointed to our top as if asking to swap.  Waggy waved in the direction of the dugout and said something, the annan player then walked elsewhere.

I thought Wagga pointed towards the dressing room, players, i understand, are no longer allowed to swap jerseys on the pitch, 

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I thought Wagga pointed towards the dressing room, players, i understand, are no longer allowed to swap jerseys on the pitch, 

Ah fair enough, is that another recent genius idea to improve the game from the Scottish football authorities?

If there is any truth in any of this could it be the players have been told not to swap kit because we only have a certain amount of kits in stock at the current time? Given there are some legal disputes over the kit could it be that Puma have only made a certain amount and aren't putting any more into production until the dispute is resolved resulting in players currently only having three sets of kit right now. 

2 hours ago, partickbear said:

It's nothing to do with club not having money, it's all to do with Ashley spitting the dummy out when he didn't win his cases.

The player in question has absolutely no reason to lie, all he done was rave about the experience of playing at Ibrox and the atmosphere when the teams came running out etc

Where do ypu drink in partick name a couple of bar staff or i will call u out 

9 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Where do ypu drink in partick name a couple of bar staff or i will call u out 

he is not here anymore he is prob watching the mhanky mhob

You do know that with pretty much every club players have  pay for the shirt they swap or give to a fan. I remember seeing an interview with the West Brom kit man who said players have to pay about £60 for a new shirt after they give it away or swap it.