Players tops

Don't know if this is public knowledge or not but for a club our size I think this is absolutely scandalous.

I know young boy that played against us with Annan last night and my son was talking to him today, when he was standing in the tunnel after the match Krankjar stopped to talk to him as he got injured and asked if he was ok. He was blown away that a guy of his stature would take the time out to chat to him, but he asked him for his jersey and when he was about to take it off the kit man asked him what he was doing. When he said he was giving the top to the Annan player he was told he only gets 3 home tops and 3 away tops for the season so if he gives any more than that away he needs to pay for them.

Something to do with what Ashley has done after losing his various court cases against us.

Even if Ashley is refusing to supply new strips for every match like you would expect with a big club like ours, you would think King would put something in place as this looks really bad on our club.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the standard reponse to anyone who doesnt post that all is rosey?

Grow up, I've probably supported Rangers longer than you've had brain cells.

Personally I am blown away with the progress under Warburton and King, I am a big King fan, not a knocker. Just saying this is something which should be known and rectified.

It's nothing to do with club not having money, it's all to do with Ashley spitting the dummy out when he didn't win his cases.

The player in question has absolutely no reason to lie, all he done was rave about the experience of playing at Ibrox and the atmosphere when the teams came running out etc

I knew there was a reason I stopped using this forum, everyone is completely up their own arsehole. When I was told this I thought it was something which should be out there, as nobody from the club can probably comment due to the gagging order from Ashley regarding the corporate deal.

If you's want to stick your heads in the sand, good luck to yous.

Let me get this straight, Ashley is limiting the amount of strips we can use because he's in the huff over his court cases. Why the fuck would he bother to supply any shirts at all if he has the power to do so What next? Is he going to take the ball home with him? Load of utter shite!!!

4 minutes ago, partickbear said:

I knew there was a reason I stopped using this forum, everyone is completely up their own arsehole. When I was told this I thought it was something which should be out there, as nobody from the club can probably comment due to the gagging order from Ashley regarding the corporate deal.

And when you heard it you didn't think 'what a load of pish '?

3 minutes ago, partickbear said:

stick head in the sand cos of fuckin tops not being given to opposition players??  get a grip fs this 'story' of yours just doesn't add up!!

1 minute ago, partickbear said:

He must be contractually held to certain amount of strips, are you for real and for one minute trying to suggest that Ashley wouldn't be so petty? Are you kidding me on?

Mate fuckup, you're a ridneck and you're making it worse. Away watch your beasty bastard of a shambles of a club get ko'd out europe for about the 9th time in 3 years ya mickey bastard.