Union Bears - Fan March Against Hamilton

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Off topic but i dont have an iphone and after reading about siri's answer to when rangers were formed i would like to know her reply when asked what big jock knew....somebody check it out eh?

Awryt naw.

6 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Might walk them along since I'm going that way anyhow.

the level of criticism on here baffles me, fair enough if it's no your thing but to slag them is pretty poor show.

Do you think you'll be able to keep up old yin?

How can anyone slate the union bears for making noise, other than there 'Boycott' time, they were one of the only groups keeping Ibrox from sounding like a graveyard for the past few years, People complaining about Euro 2016 songs and Ultra songs yet Warburton is magic started off as one of them. All people do is complain about the rangers megamix, imagine if they didny come up with any new songs, we'd be sick of the same shite all the time. Gee the lads who are trying some credit you bunch of auld fartssssssss :hanged:

10 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Might walk them along since I'm going that way anyhow.

the level of criticism on here baffles me, fair enough if it's no your thing but to slag them is pretty poor show.

I agree with this. They are only getting behind the club and showing support and generating an atmosphere. The people who don't like a bit of noise or drums should never go to a football match over here in Colombia or in Argentina or something because you get about 10 drums and about 10 trumpets and flares etc. 

3 hours ago, Bradford72 said:

How can anyone slate the union bears for making noise, other than there 'Boycott' time, they were one of the only groups keeping Ibrox from sounding like a graveyard for the past few years, People complaining about Euro 2016 songs and Ultra songs yet Warburton is magic started off as one of them. All people do is complain about the rangers megamix, imagine if they didny come up with any new songs, we'd be sick of the same shite all the time. Gee the lads who are trying some credit you bunch of auld fartssssssss :hanged:

Rangers fans sick of Follow, Follow and There's Not A Team? Fucking hell. Next they'll be wanting us to sing the pygmies marching song.

I like their displays, but I was sitting in BF5 on Tuesday night which is the closest I've been to them and fuck me they need to take the megaphone away from that wee fud. He's missed the point of using it to build atmosphere and instead just starts screaming a different tune every fucking minute of the game then gets annoyed when nobody else joins in. There was a guy behind me in the second half who'd had enough and was looking for a pie to throw at the cunt. 

19 minutes ago, Strathaven_Loyal said:

I like their displays, but I was sitting in BF5 on Tuesday night which is the closest I've been to them and fuck me they need to take the megaphone away from that wee fud. He's missed the point of using it to build atmosphere and instead just starts screaming a different tune every fucking minute of the game then gets annoyed when nobody else joins in. There was a guy behind me in the second half who'd had enough and was looking for a pie to throw at the cunt. 

Would need to be some throw tae hit him from BF5 :lol:

52 minutes ago, Strathaven_Loyal said:

Calling fellow Rangers fans fuds, cunts. Get a grip mate. Find your story a tad far fetched to see him annoyed from a full 4 sections away. Hahaha nae bor mate

• 2 weeks later...