**** Official East Stirlingshire vs Rangers Match Thread ****

Just now, Creampuff said:

That Miller miss gets worse every time you see it.

Normally the types of finishes he excels at, when he doesn't have time to dally on the ball and just get it in the back of the net :lol:

5 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

I like MOH as a player, direct, pacey and looks to beat players but if we signed a natural striker who finds those pockets of space in the box MOH would be getting 2-3 assists per game on form. A lot of the time he hits the byline, hitting a low cross only for there to be no one in the box

Happy with that half though, hopefully more goals to come

Looks fitter and more confident 

It's no more than a friendly stroll for us. 

Forrester a bit disappointing, a couple of poor shots. Miller hasn't done anything much either. Everyone one else has been neat and tidy.

Would like to see some game time for Hardie on for Miller. Keep Forrester on as I think he needs the minutes.

I don't think he will play Dodoo tonight as there isn't much space. Kranjcar would seem better suited.

4 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Definitely mate, not disagreeing with you. I think he has flattered to deceive so far albeit he has been hampered by a stop start start to his time here. I've been impressed with him so far this season. He set up the goal against Battery by hitting the byline the way he has in this game and could have had a couple more if not for poor finishing. I want to see him do well. He tore the taigs to shreds in a game at the piggery last season so the ability is definitely there somewhere!

I really like him but I wish he would stop cutting in to midfield. He's far more effective when he stays out on the wing

7 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Definitely mate, not disagreeing with you. I think he has flattered to deceive so far albeit he has been hampered by a stop start start to his time here. I've been impressed with him so far this season. He set up the goal against Battery by hitting the byline the way he has in this game and could have had a couple more if not for poor finishing. I want to see him do well. He tore the taigs to shreds in a game at the piggery last season so the ability is definitely there somewhere!

No, not at all mate, all about opinions, and we all see things slightly differently. I'm sure we've all played football at some level and after getting down the line, picking out a man in a split second is very very difficult, so i'm possibly being over critical to an extent. I just think he has the raw materials to really make an impact and evolve as a player. Many thought he would play no or little part this season but already he is proven a few doubters wrong. I agree that his stop start career with us so far hampered his progression but with a full preseason behind him you can already see the benefits........