Repaying good will that was shown towards us.

HeHaw

13 hours ago, tannerall said:

Ibrox was, is and always will be one of the great stadiums, home to the most successful team in world history.

Regardless of the current condition issues, the history, heritage, sportsmanship, endeavour and success reek from it. 

Talking of reeking.................... 

I was merely mirroring King's comments that, to paraphrase, a lick o' paint would not go amiss. Sure, it is a great stadium but it no longer merits the status it once did due to the neglect that it has been subjected to over the years.  Some of the facilities are an absolute disgrace considering it is home to the most successful team in the history of football. I take hope though, from King's announcements that these matters are now being attended to.

I don't know what you mean by "reeking" but I'm sure you do.

For the benefit of others who may feel the need to comment adversely on my post; it was not intended as a criticism but as a statement of fact.  If you feel the need to be rude, please feel free as I will not respond to such posts but I will report them.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, kenzie2386 said:

I was merely mirroring King's comments that, to paraphrase, a lick o' paint would not go amiss. Sure, it is a great stadium but it no longer merits the status it once did due to the neglect that it has been subjected to over the years.  Some of the facilities are an absolute disgrace considering it is home to the most successful team in the history of football. I take hope though, from King's announcements that these matters are now being attended to.

You're just begging for it.

Seriously, admin on here need to start earning their wages.

7 minutes ago, kenzie2386 said:

For the benefit of others who may feel the need to comment adversely on my post; it was not intended as a criticism but as a statement of fact.  If you feel the need to be rude, please feel free as I will not respond to such posts but I will report them.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, kenzie2386 said:

Your club send you letters reminding you to wash and yet you still don't know what reeking is?  Fuck of ya tramp. 

9 hours ago, kenzie2386 said:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, kenzie2386 said:

He means reekin as in you're pure reekin ya manky pape