3rd in division 1 and admin 2?

A.T.G

7 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

That was never a possibility as long as Mike the multi billionaire was involved.

Ok he  hasn't  managed to visit Ibrox yet but he obviously loves the Rangers.

Says the voices in your head

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Thanks for the "clarification". And there was me thinking he was only saying it to drive the share price down.

King only said that because he didn't think Ashley cared enough to save us. How wrong he was, interest free loan with no catches.

33 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

King only said that because he didn't think Ashley cared enough to save us. How wrong he was, interest free loan with no catches.

Trust you to bring in the bogey man when you can't answer the point. If DK was so concerned, why did he not just buy out Ashley?

2 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Trust you to bring in the bogey man when you can't answer the point. If DK was so concerned, why did he not just buy out Ashley?

You don't need money to show concern, what were you doing when it became obvious to anyone not blinkered that we were in the wrong hands?

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

You don't need money to show concern, what were you doing when it became obvious to anyone not blinkered that we were in the wrong hands?

I didn't have the money, and still don't. If I had, I would have been in a lot sooner. What I didn't do was play russian roulette with the club.

9 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

I didn't have the money, and still don't. If I had, I would have been in a lot sooner. What I didn't do was play russian roulette with the club.

So you did nothing,  it didn't cost anything to let the cunts know you weren't happy  but now all you want to do is slag off one of the men who spent millions getting us our club back.

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

So you did nothing,  it didn't cost anything to let the cunts know you weren't happy  but now all you want to do is slag off one of the men who spent millions getting us our club back.

How much? IMHO the 3 Bears are the ones who spent millions; they bought their shares when we needed the money.

Just now, Corky True Legend said:

How much? IMHO the 3 Bears are the ones who spent millions; they bought their shares when we needed the money.

King acquired over 14% so he spent more than any other individual and as far as I'm concerned I would say well done and a huge thank you to him and the 3 bears.

27 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

King acquired over 14% so he spent more than any other individual and as far as I'm concerned I would say well done and a huge thank you to him and the 3 bears.

At around 1/3rd of the cost to those who bought the original IPO. These are the ones due the huge thank you. without them, King wouldn't have had a club to "dave".

Just now, Corky True Legend said:

At around 1/3rd of the cost to those who bought the original IPO. These are the ones due the huge thank you. without them, King wouldn't have had a club to "dave".

So you're grateful to the Bears for buying shares at 1/3 of the original price but just not King.

Stop making piss poor excuses.

2 hours ago, Gillete said:

I feel left out in this thread as I don't know how to post a gif

?

if you post the link it comes up automatically now

3 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

So you're grateful to the Bears for buying shares at 1/3 of the original price but just not King.

So you are not grateful to the thousands of Bears who bought shares in 2012? .I always understood that the 3Bears had bought shares earlier so, if that is not the case, I apologise. Perhaps you would be good enough to enlighten me as to when they bought their shares, from whom and at whai price?

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

What we're you doing? You always ask this so tell us what you did. and boycotting isn't doing something, its sitting on you're arse in the house

13 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

So you're happy for one person to give loans to the Club but not another?

You're happy for someone to cause division that's still rife among the fans and to bring the Club to its knees to save a few bob? 

I'm grateful for King, but folk like you acting like he's some Gallant hero who puts the Club before anything give me the book. You try so hard and constantly make a tit of yourself with your fantasy's and false accusations

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

What we're you doing? You always ask this so tell us what you did. and boycotting isn't doing something, its sitting on you're arse in the house

I  didn't boycott the team, like thousands of Rangers fans I took part in protests against the cunts.

As I said it didn't cost money to show concern for our club. I stopped  buying merchandise once it became clear that SD weren't giving Rangers a fair deal. Ashley getting the stadium naming rights for a quid was an early indication of the type of people who had control of our club.