Rangers represented on professional game board

thebluedoo

Never seen this posted anywhere else, reported in the Daily Rag

RANGERS are set to be represented on the Scottish Football Association professional game board this season.

Ibrox managing director Stewart Robertson is one of five representatives nominated by the Scottish Professional Football League board, replacing Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell in the list.

They also include SPFL chairman Ralph Topping and chief executive Neil Doncaster, along with Aberdeen chief executive Duncan Fraser and Alloa chairman Mike Mulraney.

SFA bowing to us or cosying up after Scottish Cup shambles ?

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What is the difference between this and the SFA board?

With Lawwell standing down and Robertson taking over, are they going into a rotation type system where one will be on the SFA board whilst the other is on the game board?

Possibly, historically we would rotate with Celtic on the SFA Board.

Will do well to keep our enemies close rather than pandering to them. 

Hopefully as time goes by more truth will come out, and some of the cunts he'll be working with will become accountable to us. 

Till then we'll just have to let our team take revenge for us.

17 hours ago, thebluedoo said:

Never seen this posted anywhere else, reported in the Daily Rag

RANGERS are set to be represented on the Scottish Football Association professional game board this season.

Ibrox managing director Stewart Robertson is one of five representatives nominated by the Scottish Professional Football League board, replacing Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell in the list.

They also include SPFL chairman Ralph Topping and chief executive Neil Doncaster, along with Aberdeen chief executive Duncan Fraser and Alloa chairman Mike Mulraney.

SFA bowing to us or cosying up after Scottish Cup shambles ?

The latter for sure .It had 4 rodent loving scumbags answerable to Pete so it's just an allusion .It is token but I guess it could be a start

18 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Maybe this is why he didn't go for that other position.

Robertson had previously signalled his intent to stand for the SPFL board but did not carry through with his bid as Lawwell, Ian Maxwell and Ann Budge emerged as leading candidates.

The professional game board was also made up of SFA chief executive Stewart Regan and office-holders Rod Petrie and Alan McRae along with representatives from the Highland and Lowland leagues.

Source: Evening Times. 

3 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Naw he's a shitebag and handwringer remember?

He is - but he's a lot better and more use to us on the inside than on the outside.

Happy with this.

I'd imagine some rattlers and child abusers will be raging which is always a wee bonus.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He is - but he's a lot better and more use to us on the inside than on the outside.

Happy with this.

I'd imagine some rattlers and child abusers will be raging which is always a wee bonus.

I think hes done a really good job so far and was on the end of unfair uneducated criticism but hey that's just what I think.

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

I think hes done a really good job so far and was on the end of unfair uneducated criticism but hey that's just what I think.

Everyone's done a good job mate - the progress is there for us all to see. Long may it continue. There's just some aspects that infuriate me about them but as long as we are doing well on the pitch first and foremost that's the main thing.