Dodoo - thoughts?

K.A.I

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

The guy who was green pixels? Automatically don't like him because he was green. 

He was all over the park. Put in a fair shift. 

:rolleyes:

Dodoo,  from what I managed to see,  looked ok. Got himself into the box when Wallace got past the defender and was in a good position for the goal. First game, poor pitch,  1st goal. Let's hope is the first of many 

5 minutes ago, DamienM855 said:

His flick on to McKay down the left hand side was brilliant. Don't think I seen him beat a single player during the time he was on the pitch though, although he could have went on a mazy 80-yard run during one of the picture outrages for all I know.

Same m8 (tu) still he got on the end of the cross for the goal, something we weren't doing first half.

6 minutes ago, Garnock Blue said:

6 yard box tap in....how many last season ???

Can't remember too many players who even made that short run from the penalty spot to the edge of the six yard box. Some players made a living doing that.

2 minutes ago, GMac said:

Can't remember too many players who even made that short run from the penalty spot to the edge of the six yard box. Some players made a living doing that.

This stands out for me, o'halloran likes to hit the byeline and play it across the box and 9/10 no one is there but Dodoo seemed to know where to be for the ball from Wallace. At least he's now only 19 goals away from being accepted by some :pipe:

30 minutes ago, Garnock Blue said:

6 yard box tap in....how many last season ???

For all our nice play in a lot of our games last season, how many of our strikers scored they types of tap-in's last season?

18 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

This stands out for me, o'halloran likes to hit the byeline and play it across the box and 9/10 no one is there but Dodoo seemed to know where to be for the ball from Wallace. At least he's now only 19 goals away from being accepted by some :pipe:

His goals count as double if they are scored against the tims in sept :wink: