Dodoo - thoughts?

K.A.I

23 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

This stands out for me, o'halloran likes to hit the byeline and play it across the box and 9/10 no one is there but Dodoo seemed to know where to be for the ball from Wallace. At least he's now only 19 goals away from being accepted by some :pipe:

A bit off topic but when you mention MOH , he gets into great areas but there's nobody there as you mentioned. I love the way Valencia from Man Utd just fired the ball across 100mph , even if there wasn't anyone there, it caused panic in the mixer for defenders 

id love to see him do that instead of cutting back all the time 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

For all our nice play in a lot of our games last season, how many of our strikers scored they types of tap-in's last season?

Remember a few but we could do with a right good poacher.

Done okay good run for the goal but we lost momentum second half with the subs, we were good first half and piss poor second half.

What are we learning playing Guys like Miller over Hardie we already know all we need to know on Miller.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Was delighted to see him get a wee debut goal at the end there.

Thought he found it a bit tough but I'm guessing he's not played a lot of football/pre-season but you can tell there's a player there - some nice touches.

I think when he get's full match fitness and gets those inches of sharpness he could be a decent player/option upfront.

The game itself - first half I thought we were superb. Sexy football. Really nice on the eye.

Second half I think we just eased off knowing job was done. Would have liked to seen a bit more from us second half but we were still comfortable.

Good work out and good win. Another clean sheet too into the bargain and more game time for the core of the squad.

When he came on I had a vision of you sticking ear plugs in raging at the songs:lol:.

The boy done decent enough!

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Done okay good run for the goal but we lost momentum second half with the subs, we were good first half and piss poor second half.

What are we learning playing Guys like Miller over Hardie we already know all we need to know on Miller.

Totally agree. Tonight was a night for Hardie getting a run out. Maybe on Monday. 

17 minutes ago, Smile said:

Not sure it's about learning. Miller won't be going out on loan this year so we need to keep him fit if required to play. Hardie will be out on loan. Even though I'd have liked to see Hardie given a go tonight I can understand the reasons for not doing so.

Don't think Hardie has much of a future, at the moment anyway. Needs another season out on loan but not a Raith Rovers with all due respect to them - a decent team - maybe a St Johnstone or something.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't think Hardie has much of a future, at the moment anyway. Needs another season out on loan but not a Raith Rovers with all due respect to them - a decent team - maybe a St Johnstone or something.

Down South maybe after MW comments this week.

We can't judge Dodoo or Thompson on tonights performances alone.  We need to see more of these young players.  Only then will we have a clear picture of who they are and what they bring to the team. 

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We can't judge Dodoo or Thompson on tonights performances alone.  We need to see more of these young players.  Only then will we have a clear picture of who they are and what they bring to the team. 

NO-ONE IS SAYING JUDGE HIM FFS

Are you dense? .. the caps are intentional btw.

55 minutes ago, Smile said:

Miller will Probly be an important player for us again this season , so it's all about getting him match fit, I'm not so sure Hardie will be at Rangers come the 1st league game.