• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

gets those inches of sharpness 

Whit?

It's unfair to be forming opinions on the boy after one sub appearance, we went through this with Forrester before, amongst numerous other players. But, being the only person to suggest the boy, back in April, I'll be delighted if he goes on to be a superb player for us. If that happens there's no chance any of you will hear the end of it. :D

9 hours ago, GMac said:

Can't remember too many players who even made that short run from the penalty spot to the edge of the six yard box. Some players made a living doing that.

Apart from holt - Halliday - miller and wAghorn, I assume you mean! 

5 hours ago, AlBear85 said:

Whit?

It's unfair to be forming opinions on the boy after one sub appearance, we went through this with Forrester before, amongst numerous other players. But, being the only person to suggest the boy, back in April, I'll be delighted if he goes on to be a superb player for us. If that happens there's no chance any of you will hear the end of it. :D

Look at you,you're such a visionary. Hat and a balloon for you.

11 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

This stands out for me, o'halloran likes to hit the byeline and play it across the box and 9/10 no one is there but Dodoo seemed to know where to be for the ball from Wallace. At least he's now only 19 goals away from being accepted by some :pipe:

9/10 no-one is there because his final ball is a fucking shambles. 

2 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

Going on last night his final pass was fine, don't think he done anything wrong last night whatsoever 

Going on every other game before last night, his final ball is shite.

The first half was good, but the pic quality as already said by plenty of others was absolutely atrocious. I was watching at my mate's house thank fuck, because I'd be looking for a refund if I was paying for that shite.

What I did see of Dodoo he looks a good prospect and that was a decent goal at the end to win me a few bob as I'd put a couple of quid on 3-0 for us. The rest of the second half appeared to be us in cruise control.

Was really happy with the goal he scored simply because it was a ball straight into the box for a striker to pounce on and so many times last season we seen people make excellent runs, put in an excellent cross, only for Waghorn or Miller to be outside the box.

That little detail makes me think we could possibly have something there to solve our problem of taking more chances.

Decent. Worked quite hard, few nice touches and a goal.

Work in progress, but looks to have potential. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Feel bad for Hardie though. Think there's a great goal scorer in there, just needs a decent run. Maybe a loan spell at an English League 1 club or mid table SPL might be just what he needs. 

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Hold on was people's picture qualities different levels? I thought the one signal would be the same for all? I got a clear picture of the goal.

So did I. We should tell them it was an overhead kick from outside the box. They will never know. 

It was good to see him energised and try ing to hunt the ball down when he lost possesion. As MW says "defending starts from the front".

11 hours ago, AlBear85 said:

Whit?

What was the point in quoting that wee bit out of my post and contesting it? it was a positive post - I'm saying he looks good but just needs a wee bit of sharpness back?

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Decent. Worked quite hard, few jive touches and a goal.

Work in progress, but looks to have potential. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Feel bad for Hardie though. Think there's a great goal scorer in there, just needs a decent run. Maybe a loan spell at an English League 1 club or mid table SPL might be just what he needs. 

Racist bastard