**** Official Rangers vs Stranraer Match Thread ****

4 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Michael Stewart has achieved the absolutely extraordinary thing of making me prefer Chris Sutton to someone.

For context, Chris Sutton is my most hated footballer of all time.

Have to say watching the Motherwell game back after I recorded it and Sutton almost seemed tolerable , must be the mhanks that bring out his utter cuntishness . 

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

Enjoy this boy while we have him.  Loves doing the dirty work which we needed badly.  Very poor opposition but he's a player.

Yeah he will move on in a year or two for a good few million in profit I think.

6 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

82% possession ????

how disrespectful 

Having Rossiter in your midfield will do that, won't let them have it, will make sure you have a stable base in the midfield so you don't give it away.

7 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Wee man fast a fuck into the tackle

He's not even quick, just knows exactly when to press, knows when his opponent will struggle to settle on the ball, reads the game well.

As a Liverpool fan I watched his debut tonight, was basically what I expected, glad to see he looks fit, gutted that he's not fit and in a red shirt. 

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Not sure about Waghorn getting MOTM. But I'm enjoying Michael Stewart arguing with Sutton.

I caught the aftermath of the St Johnstone/Falkirk game at the weekend and they were both having the most bizarre bickering from pundits i've seen post match! Was very strange but quite funny!

Michael is a mongo, michael is a mongo na na na na

He's the epitome of the unintelligent football player, trying to look intelligent by being stupidly controversial. He's worse than sutton, that tells you how bad he is