**** Official Rangers vs Stranraer Match Thread ****

7 hours ago, skinnymate1690 said:

i'm not sure Waghorns going to be a automatic starter this year. i thought he was pretty poor tonight overall.  

Aye, his two goals, link up play, tireless work and man of the match award were pretty poor.

Should've had a hat trick at the very least though, I'll give you that.

Although Stranraer were rank I thought we looked very good last night.  Every player had a good game, as already mentioned even Kiernan's footwork was outstanding!  Kranjcar in particular pleased me.  It's evident his fitness is beginning to build up and he strolled the game last night.  Classy goal to cap it off too.  It was also exciting to see Rossiter making an appearance.  He looks a bright young lad who put himself about.  Burnely is a good test for us on Saturday before heading in to the Hamilton game.

1 hour ago, Mojo84 said:

Aye, his two goals, link up play, tireless work and man of the match award were pretty poor.

Should've had a hat trick at the very least though, I'll give you that.

2 goals, one was a penalty and the other would have been saved if it wasnt for the deflection.

sloppy passing and he's a poor finisher i just dont think he's good enough to be our main striker this year. There's no doubt he works hard.

if we bring the striker in warburton wants i think he'll be dropped to the bench 

There was certainly some good fortune with Waggy's goals.

His penalty was poor and the keeper made a tit of it, was an easy save and it somehow went in. The shot for the second was a clear deflection which lifted it over the keeper otherwise it was going to be another save.

He too one footed and not clinical enough but then again he's not a striker and never has been. He's a valuable player to us and one we will need but we still require someone who can consistently take their chances In front of goal.

7 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

2 goals, one was a penalty and the other would have been saved if it wasnt for the deflection.

sloppy passing and he's a poor finisher i just dont think he's good enough to be our main striker this year. There's no doubt he works hard.

if we bring the striker in warburton wants i think he'll be dropped to the bench 

Me thinks your the "glass  half empty )type of  guy..?

9 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

If he produces the same 2 goals in any game in the SPL I for one and I'm pretty sure 40 odd thousand other supporters won't be giving a damn whether they are penalties or deflections.

18 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Gonna make some more tomorrow after uni :) 
Bit of Niko being skillfu....I mean sexy

Bit of Waggy being a angry fridge

Bit of Barton and Rossiter getting stuck in like a dug eating beetroot :541:

Mate that's superb :lol: