Ryan Hardie and the East Stirling Game

sco22y

7 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Jordon Thompson's the one I'm more confused about.  The young lad could be getting a run at CDM but we're putting Andy Halliday in there again.  Once Barton and Rossiter come in it'll be much tougher for Thonmpson to get a look in so why not give him game time now?  He got a little action tonight but surely he should've had more time over the last 2 or 3 games. 

Tweet your thoughts to the manager I'm sure he'll listen.

I have no idea how Jordan Thompson is so highly rated on here! he has hardly been seen in a Rangers jersey and in his short time it's not as if he stood out massively and from what I gathered he wasn't a world beater on loan. Yet people on here seem desperate for him to succeed compared to the other young players we have.

Dont get me wrong I hope he does succeed and maybe he will but all the posters being 100% certain he is good enough is rather bizarre.

2 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I have no idea how Jordan Thompson is so highly rated on here! he has hardly been seen in a Rangers jersey and in his short time it's not as if he stood out massively and from what I gathered he wasn't a world beater on loan. Yet people on here seem desperate for him to succeed compared to the other young players we have.

Dont get me wrong I hope he does succeed and maybe he will but all the posters being 100% certain he is good enough is rather bizarre.

Thompson is a CDM which is something we desperately needed last season.  Who's to say Jordan Thompson couldn't have benefitted greatly from getting a season with us in that position while down in the Championship.  The young lad spent 4 years at Man United and was highly rated down there.  Warburton's obviously seen something in the young lad which is why he's been brought to Rangers.  Showing a bit of faith in him and giving him 3 or 4 games in there at the start of this season would've been good to see. 

Andy Halliday is a very average player when used as CDM and giving him more game time there isn't benefitting anyone.  The sooner we can get Barton, Crooks, or Rossiter in to the team and established as the permanent CDM the better.

If he's to be loaned out , its surprising he made the bench never mind played , as that would cup tie him , making him slightly less attractive to teams that we'd prefer to take him ie Scottish championship sides . Obviously not an issue if it's England where he's headed . 

25 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Thompson is a CDM which is something we desperately needed last season.  Who's to say Jordan Thompson couldn't have benefitted greatly from getting a season with us in that position while down in the Championship.  The young lad spent 4 years at Man United and was highly rated down there.  Warburton's obviously seen something in the young lad which is why he's been brought to Rangers.  Showing a bit of faith in him and giving him 3 or 4 games in there at the start of this season would've been good to see. 

Andy Halliday is a very average player when used as CDM and giving him more game time there isn't benefitting anyone.  The sooner we can get Barton, Crooks, or Rossiter in to the team and established as the permanent CDM the better.

We won the league at a canter last season. We didn't desperately need anything and Andy Halliday was brilliant. 

6 hours ago, B1872 said:

I'd loan Hardie and Thompson to St Mirren. ??

I think this is a good shout mate as Alex Rae seems to be trying to get players to fight for that league as hivs and DU Think that this is a 2 horse race and if he got JT and RH and they got playing well the and RH banging a good few goals in then the2 of them could be ready the following seaso to push for the first team. I really like the idea of them going there and fucking they othe 2 cunts up for the league.