Barrie McKay

TMB

Had a hand in all 3 goals last night.  Won the penalty.  Crossed the ball in for Windass which directly led to his goal.  Made the long searching pass from centre midfield that Lee Wallace ran on to before putting the ball in for Dodoo.  Wonderful vison and passing from him and he was once again involved in everything positive the team did. 

Great player and getting better all the time. If played for the others then 10mil would be on his napper but happier to keep him. Looking at latest signings I think this will be a great year. 

Hears the controversial bit... Thanks King you've brought team back. Manager, scout and players. I for one solute you.

DS.

54 minutes ago, Sket said:

Some one last night said to me he hasn't been as effective this season. I laughed and told him to fuck up.

FUXAKE three games in and the lad's being belted by the haters already, honestly, some people.

He's a good player and I think he's getting better.

Player with the best technique and vision at the club. He's got the attitude and swagger to go with it now too, as well as a good coach or two and some on-field guidance, and that all adds up to a mouth watering prospect. :drool:

Just now, Inigo said:

Sad thing is if he keeps progressing like this he might be gone in a couple of years. So it goes for us now. I just hope it comes to that.

I think that's the worry . Iirc he signed a one year extension keeping him till the end of next season , so realistically if we want a reasonable transfer fee you could be talking at the end of this season , if there's no further extensions . 

50 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I think that's the worry . Iirc he signed a one year extension keeping him till the end of next season , so realistically if we want a reasonable transfer fee you could be talking at the end of this season , if there's no further extensions . 

That's it, buddy. I kind of hope that in a couple of months the Board see the talent in him, pound signs start floating across their field of vision, and they go back to him with an improved offer. If we give him a bit more money, and he extends a bit, it'll be worth it in the long run.

Personally, I'll be slightly disappointed if the wee man isn't playing in the top half of the EPL in 3 or 4 years (and very upset if we haven't made a killing out of it). He has the tools to be that good.

EDIT: I say disappointed... I hate the EPL, so I'd rather it was Spain or something.

23 minutes ago, Inigo said:

That's it, buddy. I kind of hope that in a couple of months the Board see the talent in him, pound signs start floating across their field of vision, and they go back to him with an improved offer. If we give him a bit more money, and he extends a bit, it'll be worth it in the long run.

Personally, I'll be slightly disappointed if the wee man isn't playing in the top half of the EPL in 3 or 4 years (and very upset if we haven't made a killing out of it). He has the tools to be that good.

Here's hoping , though it may not be the Board that's the stumbling block . 

28 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Wouldn't take anything less than £20 million. ??

If he could score about 10 and have a few assists this season and he becomes a Scotland regular I reckon we could actually get about £15-20m especially with how bizarre some fees are these days. Would rather he stayed though.

Terrific wee player.

Only criticism of him last year was he was a bit lightweight, and sometimes took the safe option.

Definately bulked up (bullied a few to win the penalty) and has been far more decisive in terms of shooting and crossing (tu)