Away allocation

Was talking to an old mate from down my way last night about how tight tickets were for the season ahead and he told me his bus from Glasgow was pulling in 6 times the allocation of every other highest rated bus how can this be I don't know of any buses in the Ayrshire area or indeed any area that do this?

8 minutes ago, It's me ycv said:

Was talking to an old mate from down my way last night about how tight tickets were for the season ahead and he told me his bus from Glasgow was pulling in 6 times the allocation of every other highest rated bus how can this be I don't know of any buses in the Ayrshire area or indeed any area that do this?

This has been discussed many times already - here's the thread...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/

(tu)

15 minutes ago, It's me ycv said:

What do you mean x6 allocation of other highest buses? do you mean like the 8 cat A+ clubs got for Motherwell off the club, the bus in question got 48 tickets off Rangers for it?

What I think it is, is the bus in question has got their 8 allocated to them off Rangers as standard and has 40 members (there's a bus in Glasgow with about 120+ members) - they could have got the other 40 from Rangers with their members away allocations that they would have collected in.

Then there's other avenues for tickets like other buses helping each other out and some buses even know players and staff and get some of their allocations.

I don't think anyone in Rangers is giving 1 bus 6 times more tickets as an official club allocation over anyone else.

12 minutes ago, It's me ycv said:

I've known this guy for 20 years and he assures me that they recieve 6 times the allocation and that's why they run 2 buses just about every game.

Getting 6 times as many tickets and recieving 6 times the allocation from Rangers are two totally different things.

Name some names and make this easier. Who's the guy and what Glasgow bus is it?

It wouldn't be fair to name the guy on here as I was only letting people know about this and that the ticket centre are fully aware of the situation and turn a blind eye to it the bus itself is very very well known there's even quite a few bears from down here in Ayrshire that travel to Glasgow to join. Because of the ticket availability on their bus. But as I said I was only letting other bears know of this and pointing out that it happens.

Turning a blind eye to what? getting enough tickets to put on 2 buses to away games? that's not illegal or immoral - if anything it's fantastic as it keeps members and non-members travel costs & dues down and you always get a ticket too. Sounds like win-win-win to me.

What's your complaint again? you sound jealous?

Have you signed upto here just to stir it? I know what bus you are talking about but at least have the balls to put a name to your complaints and shit-stirring.

2 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

How does an RSC get A+ status?

I think It used to be 50 registered members but think it may be 40-45 now. By registered members I mean people with season tickets and Rangers numbers registered with their club. I've fell away from that side of things past couple of years to be honest but I think it's either 40 or 45 reigstered members now.

12 minutes ago, It's me ycv said:

It wouldn't be fair to name the guy on here as I was only letting people know about this and that the ticket centre are fully aware of the situation and turn a blind eye to it the bus itself is very very well known there's even quite a few bears from down here in Ayrshire that travel to Glasgow to join. Because of the ticket availability on their bus. But as I said I was only letting other bears know of this and pointing out that it happens.

If you feel other bears are being shafted then name names, none of this pish otherwise please and toddle off.

K.a.i. I'm not shite stirring I was honestly asking if this could be correct. I don't know anything about running buses I just want to go to see rangers play every game as I have done for years now like many other bears it was just when he said turning a blind eye to it that made me question it. My bus runs from Irvine and like many other buses we struggle for many away games I don't mean to sound jealous at all. As you said it's not illegal or immoral Therefor I didn't mean to annoy anyone. 

2 minutes ago, It's me ycv said:

K.a.i. I'm not shite stirring I was honestly asking if this could be correct. I don't know anything about running buses I just want to go to see rangers play every game as I have done for years now like many other bears it was just when he said turning a blind eye to it that made me question it. My bus runs from Irvine and like many other buses we struggle for many away games I don't mean to sound jealous at all. As you said it's not illegal or immoral Therefor I didn't mean to annoy anyone. 

just find it a bit of a strange thread? there's nothing to turn a blind eye to.

If it's the same bus I am thinking about the person in charge dedicates his life to running it and helping others out too. I'd bet my life on the person that's stirring shit from your Irvine bus, if he even bothered introducing himself and made himself known to the person in question (if it's the same bus) he would happily go out of his way to help him if he weren't spreading mis-information about him getting extra off Rangers and blind eyes getting turned etc.

The guy from your bus sounds jealous if I'm honest. I don't know how good (or bad) the Irvine bus so I won't bad mouth anyone but buses do what they've got to do. If your a bus with 120+ members you have an obligation to help your members and get them to games and get them tickets - you have to build up contacts and grab as many tickets as you can where you can. Should he only take a 32 seater coach and leave almost 100 members ticketless because someone else thinks that's too many tickets for someone to sort?

I totally agree with everything you have said there. The boy in question isn't a member of my bus he's a member of the Glasgow bus. I only briefly spoke to him on the way out of the ground last night when he mentioned that to me I haven't seen him for a few years  I just stupidly took him at his word and when he said they were turning a blind eye to it I thought something was suspect but I will learn the lesson here. As for the guy who runs a bus with 120 members on it I take my hat off to him that must be more than a full time job I see how much the guys on my bus do and we don't have a fraction of that number so he deserves every respect and shouldn't have 1 of his members putting doubt in other people's head.

What a load of Pish. 6 times the number is a ridiculous figure. A bus can get x amount plus members who have ticked boxes and got tickets can then be a large figure but to come away with your stuff and not name the club involved is just shit stirring.if you are that pissed off why not name names

Why is it a load of pish? I am not pissed of I asked a question which k.a.i. Answered by telling me the guy that runs a bus with 120 members dedicates his life to helping members and supporting Rangers that's all. It might have been a strange question to ask but at least I got an answer from someone with knowledge about it.    if the guy that runs their bus dedicates his life to helping his members and others on his bus then good luck to him and his bus.

Queen Street true blues, I'll assume that's who you are talking about as they always have a full bus going to away days. 

I think your talking pish though if you are claiming they get allocated 6x as many as any other A+ bus from Rangers. I've been on their bus a few times and it's a cracking day out. We only had 8 tickets for Dumbarton game so instead of running a minibus we just got the train to Glasgow and went with Queen Street. I know for a fact the boy does some amount of running about trying to get tickets of various sources, he certainly dosent just get them handed to him.

The Dumbarton game I'm talking about is a good example, as they got alot of tickets from a Dumbarton player in sure for the home end.

I don't know of many buses if any who run 2 to every game. ,

many years ago our RSC used to get accused of this kind of lies. Our club and members work their arses off getting tickets 

i remember one Friday night travelling from Glasgow to Barrhead to collect 4 tickets then heading to Motherwell to collect another 3 . No ideal when you want a gargle but it was done because we wanted to make sure our members and regular non members got to see the match. 

Only one or two buses I think of that this could be going by the posts in the thread. 

The amount of work that goes into sourcing tickets from.these guys is unreal. As fishtank says the running around is crazy that they do. 

Like others have said this thread looks a bit iffy in that it seems to be labelling one bus as receiving preferential treatment from Rangers to the detriment of other buses. I don't believe this to be he case 

It can only be 1 of 2 buses he is talking about.

Both buses in question are ran by guys who dedicate everything into running the clubs and buses and they will work like fuck sourcing tickets.

I remember when I ran a bus to away games every 2nd week and trying to source 50 tickets was incredibly hard. I would see myself driving to Ayr, Kinning Park then Airdrie etc picking up tickets the night before or morning of matches to ensure everyone had a ticket.

If it is QSTB you are talking about ,you want to get your facts right before you post in a open forum ,when did your mate join the Glasgow bus ? ,I will guess 2 weeks ago ,our tickets come from the amount we have on the cccs and other rsc we are friends with from ulster and other parts of scotland